Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stay Classy Queefs Fans

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Stay Classy Queefs Fans



    Self perpetuating stereotypes - they get what the deserve

    http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/1...tubborn-wretch

  • #2
    first they cheer for their own player when he is carried off the field with a head injury, and now this. The Chiefs fans have hit rock bottom.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Peoples Champ View Post
      first they cheer for their own player when he is carried off the field with a head injury, and now this. The Chiefs fans have hit rock bottom.
      What's more embarrassing is you not knowing the real story that the Chiefs were in fact not cheering when Matt Cassel got hurt. They were cheering because Jamaal got a first down and big gain on the play. But I'm sure you knew that...

      Comment


      • #4
        In a politically correct world its not funny. But the grammar even if its in a sign. Funny

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by KCStud View Post
          What's more embarrassing is you not knowing the real story that the Chiefs were in fact not cheering when Matt Cassel got hurt. They were cheering because Jamaal got a first down and big gain on the play. But I'm sure you knew that...
          Please show us the tape of how you describe it.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Broncos_OTM View Post
            In a politically correct world its not funny. But the grammar even if its in a sign. Funny
            Now imagine it in front of a Sonic.

            Comment


            • #7
              There's no e in real Whisky. That is all.

              Comment


              • #8
                You have to be classy first to stay classy... Just say'n

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by KCStud View Post
                  What's more embarrassing is you not knowing the real story that the Chiefs were in fact not cheering when Matt Cassel got hurt. They were cheering because Jamaal got a first down and big gain on the play. But I'm sure you knew that...
                  Didn't one of your own players call out your loser fan base?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by KCStud View Post
                    What's more embarrassing is you not knowing the real story that the Chiefs were in fact not cheering when Matt Cassel got hurt. They were cheering because Jamaal got a first down and big gain on the play. But I'm sure you knew that...
                    And you know this for a fact, do you?

                    What's more embarrassing is that you'd just make up something to justify such ****ty behavior from your embarrassingly ****ty fanbase.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by canadianbroncosfan View Post
                      Didn't one of your own players call out your loser fan base?
                      yes
                      Eric Winston said it was "thickening"

                      They cheered when Cassel got hurt; Dud is being his usual douche self

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        i wonder if a Bronco fan did this for his Chorf buds?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Is dud ever right? About anything?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by OBF1 View Post
                            You have to be classy first to stay classy... Just say'n
                            good point.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              They were cheering Cassel leaving the game.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X