Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peyton's 45 TD passes in 5 minutes......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peyton's 45 TD passes in 5 minutes......

This is pure fun to watch.....

http://www.denverbroncos.com/multime...0-a12100c8ff13

Just to make sure, I counted all 45. I saw Tamme got 2 of them.

That took at least 5 minutes, how fast is Alex Smith video of his 18 tds?

Comment

Thanks for posting

Comment

That video is telling about the ankle issue. The check downs and ducks start to show up after the injury and then the start disappearing at the end.

Comment

Peyton is starting to look like a man on a mission. That ball is coming out nice and tight with velocity that he hasn't shown since arriving in Denver. The way he is picking defenses apart is just beautiful right now. I truly think his injury is healing(props to the OL) his lightened workload at practice and his desire to prove his skeptics wrong have him playing on a whole new level.

Comment

Awesome, this is a good break from the deadskins/shanarat talk.

Thanks you pey-me-a-ton and john fox lol

Comment

I watch that while sipping on a high ball of aged chiefs fans tears.... Next, I will pour some chargers tears, neat, and enjoy again.

Comment

Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
                Just to make sure, I counted all 45. I saw Tamme got 2 of them.

That took at least 5 minutes, how fast is Alex Smith video of his 18 tds?
                (5*60+31)/45=x/18

x = 132 seconds....or 2 min and 12 sec....roughly

Comment

Originally posted by Rascal View Post
                  (5*60+31)/45=x/18

x = 132 seconds....or 2 min and 12 sec....roughly
                  wrong home slice. Alex Smith average touch down pass is about 3 yards from the endzone so you can take away a minimum 50 seconds of his video. Leave it to a Chiefs' fan to add the huddle before the pass to stretch it to 5 minutes.

Comment

does every thread have to be about the chiefs

Comment

Originally posted by extralife View Post
                      does every thread have to be about the chiefs
                      Kind of happens when everyone is getting trolled by their fans on a constant basis.

Comment

Did I hear that right? When Chris Johnson fumbled, Dion Sanders said they're going after you in the offseason, you don't need to help them out.

I was unaware of any rumors that we were going to try and get Chris Johnson here. Anybody know of any rumors on that?
                        Last edited by ZONA; 12-10-2013, 01:10 AM.

Comment

Cant believe I took Rodgers instead of Manning in my fantasy draft thinking it was more likely manning would miss time. Once I got Schaub as my backup, I thought I was set at QB. Genius! Guss who didnt make the league playoffs...

Comment

Originally posted by ZONA View Post
                            Did I hear that right? When Chris Johnson fumbled, Dion Sanders said they're going after you in the offseason, you don't need to help them out.

I was unaware of any rumors that we were going to try and get Chris Johnson here. Anybody know of any rumors on that?
                            my guess is deion is an idiot.

actually that's not a guess.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Large View Post
                              I watch that while sipping on a high ball of aged chiefs fans tears.... Next, I will pour some chargers tears, neat, and enjoy again.
                              Chargers fan's tears are best with coca-cola and lime, on the rocks.

Comment

Working...
                              X