Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

•  Cam Newton will end up in Denver???

Cam Newton will end up in Denver

Elway's next attempt to fix a quarterback is his boldest since Peyton Manning. Carolina releases Newton from the final year of his contract, saving $19.1 million in cap space it can apply to Christian McCaffrey's new deal, and Elway signs the former MVP for the team that beat Newton in his lone Super Bowl appearance.

20 predictions for the 2020 NFL offseason: QB dominoes, Dak's deal and more https://es.pn/2JWuVet via @ESPN App http://espn.com/app

sigh.....

please no

We’re good on running backs, no thanks.

Comment

Elway does like tall QBs. Cam is 6-5. Even taller in high heels.

Comment

Running QB who can't run anymore, where do I sign up?

Comment

That would be the straw that broke the camels back for me. I ****ing hate Can Newton. Dude is a bitch. I would seriously find something else to do with my time then watch NFL.

Comment

Stokely is saying what’s he’s been saying for a few weeks now right now on the radio.
            FUCCO WILL BE BACK NEXT YEAR.

Thats whats his inside folks have been saying to him.

Comment

Originally posted by socalorado View Post
              Stokely is saying what’s he’s been saying for a few weeks now right now on the radio.

Back, to backup lock? I guess. Hope he doesnt even make it out of TC

Comment

I would not be surprised

Comment

Cam will end up in Chicago.

Comment

Cam Newton is why teams pass on running QBs. Just not sustainable to have a running QB, RBs have short lifespan for a reason, all the punishment they take. Cam Newton is 6’5” 250 lbs. and at 30/31 years old he’s wearing down. How long is LJ gonna last @ 6’2” 210 lbs?

Comment

Originally posted by socalorado View Post

I can't imagine the ownership being ok paying 21m to Joe Flacco in 2020.

Comment

Jameis Winston.

Comment

Originally posted by underrated29 View Post

Back, to backup lock? I guess. Hope he doesnt even make it out of TC
                          L. O. L.
                          Stokely broke this down a few weeks ago.
                          He went over it again cause Zack is flustered and thinks he’s got new injury info about when Lock was actually throwing.
                          Elway brought in Fucco to solidify and be a winning QB. He wanted to run Kubiaks 2014 offense.
                          When the draft happened they actually wanted Lock in the 1st. But Elway is in “win-now”mode.
                          He really believed back then that the team could go to the playoffs. So he needed positional players and a QB was just too much of a luxury.
                          But! When Lock fell to the 2nd he couldn’t pass up the talent and knew he could do a Favre-Rogers situation, Which Elway even used that very analogy after he drafted Lock, so he traded back up with free capital from the trade down and grabbed Lock
                          Lock is not in their plans this year. They want him to learn and grow and prepare for 2021. That’s the FO plan.

That plan is subject to change though now only in that Fucco got injured. If he’s really messed up it would obviously move Lock up in that timeframe and they would just dump Fucco.
                          But if he full recovers expect Fucco back next year.

Comment

Originally posted by jmz313 View Post

L O. L.
                            That’s funny.

Its really funny listening to Zack cause he’s sitting there like us reluctantly agreeing and saying that Stokely is exactly right and it lines up with everything they’ve done so far, and it just absolutely pisses him off.

Comment

Originally posted by jmz313 View Post

What ownership?

Comment

Working...
                              X