Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broncos get some (surprising) love in this All Decade team

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Broncos get some (surprising) love in this All Decade team

    ON the front page of MSN by Yardbarker. Not sure who they are but they seem to actually look west.

    https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...obc?li=BBnba9I


  • #2
    Von and Wade if you don't want to click through. Edit: missed Chris Harris.
    Last edited by ColoradoDarin; 11-07-2019, 07:43 AM.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by ColoradoDarin View Post
      Von and Wade if you don't want to click through.
      Chris Harris... that's the biggest surprise. Fangio HM behind Wade.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by jmz313 View Post

        Chris Harris... that's the biggest surprise. Fangio HM behind Wade.
        Somehow I missed CHj.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by ColoradoDarin View Post

          Somehow I missed CHj.
          Its cause you'd never expect him to get recognition.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by jmz313 View Post

            Its cause you'd never expect him to get recognition.
            'tis true

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by ColoradoDarin View Post

              Somehow I missed CHj.
              Hamrob is going to be so pissed.

              Comment


              • #8
                Why no love for Talib, he's got the rings and is a true shut down CB

                Comment


                • #9
                  Glad Harris gets the love!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
                    Why no love for Talib, he's got the rings and is a true shut down CB
                    He was a Honorable Mention.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X