• Show
Clear All

• Woody Paige has really let himself go

WTF happened

Probably the same route you took.

Comment

more pathetic than woody is you bob.

Comment

He obviously hasn't been hanging out with Wolfe.

Comment

He goes through cycles of chubbiness sometimes. I remember seeing him a few years ago on ATH and thinking wow, woody got fat. A few months later he was back to around his previous weight. Probably stress/other factors are contributing to extra fat right now.

Comment

stopped running 40s and started drinking 40s.

Comment

He is insulin dependent diabetic. Insulin can cause one to pack on the pounds if you aren't careful with your diet.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly_Eli View Post
                He goes through cycles of chubbiness sometimes. I remember seeing him a few years ago on ATH and thinking wow, woody got fat. A few months later he was back to around his previous weight. Probably stress/other factors are contributing to extra fat right now.

It's winter. We're all smack dab in the middle of our dirty bulks.

Comment

Originally posted by Beantown Bronco View Post
                  stopped running 40s and started drinking 40s.

Comment

Almost completely nonrelated, but anyone noticed how almost impossible it is to buy an actual 40 nowadays.

Was trying to buy a few 40's as a 40th gag gift, and I found out almost nobody makes them anymore. Had to roll with some 32oz cans. Lame.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
                      Almost completely nonrelated, but anyone noticed how almost impossible it is to buy an actual 40 nowadays.

Was trying to buy a few 40's as a 40th gag gift, and I found out almost nobody makes them anymore. Had to roll with some 32oz cans. Lame.
                      That's weird. I thought I saw them fully stocked the last time I was at my liquor store.
                      Shame if that's the case. Nothing beats putting back a few forties while listening to your old Zeppelin vinyl in the basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
                        Probably the same route you took.
                        win

Comment

You are not looking very hard. Even in my 'burbs, I can find at least Miller Lite 40 ouncer.

Comment

Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
                            You are not looking very hard. Even in my 'burbs, I can find at least Miller Lite 40 ouncer.
                            You sure it's an actual 40? Maybe it's just distributor related or something I guess.

Comment

I slam one every week or so. My lq has about 10 varieties (but I do live in quasi ghetto DC).

Relatedly: http://www.nytimes.com/1993/04/16/ny...ted=all&src=pm

Comment

Working...
                              X