Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interesting analysis of all of Brandon Allen's throws.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jmz313 View Post
    On bye then 2 tough road opponents. really tough outlook for a 1 game NFL Vet QB.

but the Broncos do play D.

i think a 8-8 team might make the AFC playoffs. 9-7 for sure.
    Doubt that. Buffalo and Indy have 6 and 5 wins will pretty easy schedules here on out. Both will likely be 10 or 11 win teams. Raiders, if they win tonight, also have a pretty easy track to 10 wins. Steelers could flirt with 10 as well.

If you want a WC spot, 10 wins is the goal, and even that might not be enough. I can definitely see Buffalo and Oakland hitting 11 wins with their schedules.

Comment

Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post

Doubt that. Buffalo and Indy have 6 and 5 wins will pretty easy schedules here on out. Both will likely be 10 or 11 win teams. Raiders, if they win tonight, also have a pretty easy track to 10 wins. Steelers could flirt with 10 as well.

If you want a WC spot, 10 wins is the goal, and even that might not be enough. I can definitely see Buffalo and Oakland hitting 11 wins with their schedules.
      I agree with what you are saying but can easily see Indy and buffalo dropping games they are favored in. no one plans on 8-8 getting them to the Playoffs but it happens and the AFC is jumbled with equal middling teams. NFC not as much.

Comment

Working...
      X