X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gofundme.org/philliprivers12childern/londonprivateschool

Comment

Originally posted by socalorado View Post

OMG. Downright ugly. I donโ€™t see that with the [email protected]$$ Spanos family. Not without some serious NFL subsidies.
      The Spanos family won't be the worst of it. The London based Players are going to get destroyed. In a way that will make players much less likely to stay should they have any choice in the matter.

Comment

Nobody wants the Chargers ๐Ÿ˜‚

Comment

Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post

we are expanding 2 teams, from 32 to 34.
          we add another north american team, that is 35.
          7 divisions, 5 teams each.
          take another hit, visualize evolution.
          So you'll have one conference with an extra division?

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post

So you'll have one conference with an extra division?
            there are so many ways to divide the pie, let's get the teams involved first, then figure out the math. For years the discussion has been to drop divisions
            perhaps even conferences and let the best teams win and advance based on record, then we wont have division winners with 7-9 records being guaranteed a home game for the play-offs !

Comment

Originally posted by jacob2125 View Post
              Nobody wants the Chargers ๐Ÿ˜‚
              said a greenbay fan somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by rugbythug View Post

The Spanos family won't be the worst of it. The London based Players are going to get destroyed. In a way that will make players much less likely to stay should they have any choice in the matter.
                they dont have to actually be native born londeners, you do understand that ?

what would be a good name for the london team?
                the BIG BENS ?
                roth and a bunch of ex NFL players could be part of the ownership !

the redskins could become the red coats !

Comment

we are expanding 2 teams, from 32 to 34.
                  we add another north american team, that is 35.
                  7 divisions, 5 teams each.
                  take another hit, visualize evolution.
                  The dumb **** you post...

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

The dumb **** you post...
                    you mean like the time I compared you to a bucket of dog vomit filled with monkey turds?

Comment

... I recall that aggy successfully argued that if the bucket had dog vomit in it , how could it be "full" of monkey turds?
                      "one or the other" you said.
                      and I agreed.

Comment

The NFL won't be growing, teams wise, anytime soon, probably ever.

I doubt London sees a team anytime in the next 10 years, if ever. when they get a team it will be because the NFL's revenue is down.

Comment

there are so many ways to divide the pie, let's get the teams involved first, then figure out the math. For years the discussion has been to drop divisions
                          perhaps even conferences and let the best teams win and advance based on record, then we wont have division winners with 7-9 records being guaranteed a home game for the play-offs !
                          this !

Comment

I'm trying to think about the domino effect of how this would even work, with the Chargers being in the AFC West. As I think Beavis pointed out, Dallas to AFC West would probably make the most sense, but I bet Jerrah would fight hard against that with so many long-standing rivalries in their division. Otherwise, what else happens? Maybe Dolphins move to the AFC South, while Houston moves to the AFC West? Either way, this change would affect multiple teams, and not be as simple as Seattle just switching to the NFC West the last time. Would be weird to not have any AFC West teams in California, and none on the West Coast at all.

Comment

I will say that the Chargers' "home" situation is absolutely pathetic, so I can understand why they're considering this move. Anyway, most of the Chargers already have British-sounding names, so it makes sense.

Keenan Allen
                              Philip Rivers
                              Hunter Henry
                              Melvin Gordon
                              Melvin Ingram
                              Derwin James
                              Mike Badgley (although he'd have to go by "Michael")

Yeah.

Comment

Theres no even way to divide 35 teams.

Comment

Working...
                                X