No announcement yet.

QB Controversy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remains to be seen but optics at this point would be another failed highly drafted QB they traded up for is not seeing the field due to metal inabilities. The QB evaluation process has to be called into question.

Comment

Originally posted by ZONA View Post

Nope. They can only practice once they come off of IR , and then once they do, they're not eligible to play for 2 weeks.
      Incorrect. He could have played in the browns game so long as they took him off of IR by 4pm est on Friday. The only league rule about coming off of IR to play in a game is that 8 weeks must span from initial IR designation.

The two week window is a grace allowance given to teams who can exercise the option starting at 6 weeks post-IR designation. It is used to assess a player's readiness and to get him ready for the 8 week mark when he is then allowed to participate in games.

Comment

Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post

sorry,
        I see it as DREW LOCK keeping drew lock from seeing the field !

If he was better than rypien or allen he would be playing.
        He is so dreadful the powers that be are AFRAID of the public perception.

they would rather look like cowards than idiots.

LOCK not fit for play is the controversy, everything else is window dressing.
        You have far more faith in the organization's ability to assess QBs than is warranted.

If anything, them not playing him leads me to believe he's the best QB on the team.

Comment

Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post

Incorrect. He could have played in the browns game so long as they took him off of IR by 4pm est on Friday. The only league rule about coming off of IR to play in a game is that 8 weeks must span from initial IR designation.

The two week window is a grace allowance given to teams who can exercise the option starting at 6 weeks post-IR designation. It is used to assess a player's readiness and to get him ready for the 8 week mark when he is then allowed to participate in games.
          Winner winner chicken dinner. I pointed this out awhile back.

Comment

Who cares. Allen is the answer. Lock is just a career backup.

Comment

Originally posted by jmz313 View Post
              Who cares. Allen is the answer. Lock is just a career backup.
              I love posts like these. Lol. It’s crazy that people have the confidence of feeling like they know something others don’t when they aren’t OABB.

you have to have an undefeated record here for more than a decade to be that cocky.

Comment

I rewatched the game today. Allen had a couple good throws but is pretty mediocre to bad overall.

Comment

Comment

Allen is going to get lit up by the Bills and Vikings.

Comment

Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post

You have far more faith in the organization's ability to assess QBs than is warranted.

If anything, them not playing him leads me to believe he's the best QB on the team.
                      now there is some wishful thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by CEH View Post
                        Remains to be seen but optics at this point would be another failed highly drafted QB they traded up for is not seeing the field due to metal inabilities. The QB evaluation process has to be called into question.
                        abso-freakin-lutely !
                        I know the draft is a crap shoot but we need to get in another roller !
                        Keep ELWAY, but get a new voice and authority into the QB selection process, as well as someone that can GROOM a young QB.
                        this is the only way to resolve the "controversy " .

Comment

Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post

abso-freakin-lutely !
                          I know the draft is a crap shoot but we need to get in another roller !
                          Keep ELWAY, but get a new voice and authority into the QB selection process, as well as someone that can GROOM a young QB.
                          this is the only way to resolve the "controversy " .
                          Elway isn’t going to give up that power. He’ll likely be forced to step down at season’s end.

Comment

Originally posted by peacepipe View Post

Elway isn’t going to give up that power. He’ll likely be forced to step down at season’s end.
                            you will be wrong about BOTH !
                            sorry.

Comment

Working...
                            X