• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Start Brandon Allen or Drew Lock?

L O L

As long as it’s not Flacco......

Comment

But Flacco is elite and in his ‘prime’!?!?

Comment

Keep rolling with Allen until he has a crap game.

Comment

Allen has been in the NFL for a while, and it looked like today he knew how to read an NFL defense. Don’t remember 1 throw being an almost interception of any sort.

He just has -100 pocket presence lol

Lock will get fooled by defense and he is slower than Allen but he has to develop at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by Action View Post
            Allen has been in the NFL for a while, and it looked like today he knew how to read an NFL defense. Don’t remember 1 throw being an almost interception of any sort.

Lock will get fooled by defense and he is slower than Allen but he has to develop at some point.
            These threads are so fun........to bookmark.

Comment

Action you were a Flacco defender honestly but you are one of the few that wasn't so stupid to blame the D vs realizing some of the JAGS that Vic was having to deal with.

Comment

Roll with Allen until he satisfies Elway's need to keep a Vet.

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
                  Action you were a Flacco defender honestly but you are one of the few that wasn't so stupid to blame the D vs realizing some of the JAGS that Vic was having to deal with.
                  I was just calling things as I saw it but as season went on it was clear Flacco was a huge issue.

The play calling was pretty bad this season no matter how you slice it.

Vic Fangio said after the game today they changed a bit in how they called plays (mixing up run/pass on early downs, taking more shots).

Comment

I think there is enough time to see where this Allen thing takes us while still potentially evaluating Lock.

I'd rather give Lock more time anyways so why not give Allen another 2-3 game run? We are what in week 9. If he plays another 2-3 games that still gives us 4-5 games to evaluate Lock. One thing I don't want to do is goto Lock and then go back to Allen.

Comment

I was just calling things as I saw it but as season went on it was clear Flacco was a huge issue.

The play calling was pretty bad this season no matter how you slice it.

Vic Fangio said after the game today they changed a bit in how they called plays (mixing up run/pass on early downs, taking more shots).
                      Hey they threw one up to 14 and it went for a TD! Why did it take until today to do that. I have been screaming from around week 3 to throw jump balls to 14 and even 87 while everyone **** on him.

Comment

His pocket presence was at least better than Flacco's.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
                          As long as it’s not Flacco......
                          Exactly. On the first TD drive there was at least 1 first down picked up by just having some athletic ability that the Flaccod dick would have stood an taken a big sack like he did on his last play in Denver. Well I hope that was his last.

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post

Hey they threw one up to 14 and it went for a TD! Why did it take until today to do that. I have been screaming from around week 3 to throw jump balls to 14 and even 87 while everyone **** on him.
                            There is no reason why Sutton shouldn’t be thrown 3 jump balls a game since last year.

It’s one of those things where you know if he was on Patriots you’d see him make jump ball catches all game because it’s so ****ing obvious it’s his strength.

Comment

Drew Lock must start. Get him snaps this year and get him meaningful game time so he's not thrown into the fire next season without any experience.

Allen has shown promise as a capable backup, but you gotta go with your future.

Comment

Working...
                              X