Other NFL Games - Week 9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other NFL Games - Week 9

Week 9 NFL games other than Broncos game thread. Texans pulling away from Jags in London, 19-3 in the 4th qtr.

I wonder what Minshew would cost in a trade if he gets benched.

Comment

The wheels are falling off the Minshew train

Comment

The tale of the late-round QB. Trevor Siemian had some good moments in 2016, threw for 4 TDs vs CIN, 3 TDs vs KC and people on the radio said he earned a new contract as the starting QB. I'm not saying Minshew is a fluke, but it takes some time to know for sure if the QB is for real as NFL defenses begin to adjust to his game.

Comment

Let’s hope Allen has some of that late-round magic for a few games.

Comment

TE Jack Doyle easily beats Devin Bush over the middle for a red zone Indy TD.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by TheWave View Post
                Still glad we made that trade, even if it takes Ant a couple years to turn into a legit TE.

Chefs O has so much talent anyone can get points with them. Vikes driving with under a minute left.

Comment

Refs are pulling for kFc at home.

Comment

Originally posted by broncosteven View Post
                    Refs are pulling for kFc at home.
                    Can't believe just how pathetic this league has become due to the pathetic owners.

Comment

Don’t tell me the refs don’t screw up and effect the game
                      that was not PI in chiefs game and negated a huge play

may be overturn it is

my buddy is the back judge in this game

Comment

I don't understand the NFL. They don't want the coaches to challenge PI or D Holding but the booth reviewed 2 of them in the kFc game and Vikes went 1 for 2.

Comment

So, I was told that Mitch Trubisky was a better QB prospect than Watson and Jackson...Yeah ok.

Comment

Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post
                            So, I was told that Mitch Trubisky was a better QB prospect than Watson and Jackson...Yeah ok.
                            24 yards passing at halftime. Lol. Imagine rooting for a team that moved up to draft him #2 overall!

Comment

Originally posted by broncosteven View Post

Still glad we made that trade, even if it takes Ant a couple years to turn into a legit TE.
                              I assume Ant is not a typo for Fant, good one. I'm still good on the draft day trade, though. The switch with Pittsburgh in the 1st round allowed us to get Drew Lock + Pitt's 3rd rounder next year. Now if Fant and Lock turn out to be busts, then a different story.

Comment

Working...
                              X