Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game Day Thread: Regular Season Week 9: Cleveland Browns vs. Denver Broncos

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Game Day Thread: Regular Season Week 9: Cleveland Browns vs. Denver Broncos

    Click image for larger version

Name:	fetch?id=2507824&d=1571349225.jpg
Views:	824
Size:	84.5 KB
ID:	2516987



    Denver Broncos Depth Chart:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot-2019-11-03_09.00.35.png
Views:	773
Size:	26.5 KB
ID:	2516988


    VS.


    Cleveland Browns Depth Chart:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot-2019-11-03_09.07.35.png
Views:	778
Size:	36.5 KB
ID:	2516989



  • #2
    In for the win. Likely the last chance at one this year!

    GO BRONCOS!

    Comment


    • #3
      Missed you last week, Hobo. Good to have you back with the official game thread.

      Comment


      • #4
        Kareem Hunt, still serving an 8-game suspension, to his Cleveland teammates:
        "I'll be kicking women for you on the sidelines! Uh... I mean I'll be rooting for you on the sidelines..."
        Click image for larger version  Name:	611484ac6d275924a7e92c232b6b5545_md.jpg Views:	1 Size:	43.4 KB ID:	2516994
        Click image for larger version  Name:	181130-nfl-player-fight-woman-index.jpg?quality=90&strip=all.jpg Views:	1 Size:	129.3 KB ID:	2516995

        Comment


        • #5
          Two quarterbacks on the roster (one starting) with zero regular season snaps. What could go wrong?

          I hope they make Booger Mayfield cry.

          Go Broncos!

          Comment


          • #6
            How is the over under for Cleveland’s points 20.5? We shut out the titans, held the Chargers to 16, and held the colts to 15 in the last month. They must think the Browns are awesome on offense.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Arkie View Post
              How is the over under for Cleveland’s points 20.5? We shut out the titans, held the Chargers to 16, and held the colts to 15 in the last month. They must think the Browns are awesome on offense.
              Probably because of all of the 3 and outs Denvers offense will be handing them.

              Comment


              • #8
                Nick Chubb is a special RB, he might have a monster game today and either Beckham or Landry, whoever is not covered by Chris Harris, can also do some damage. The predictors might not be expecting a clean game from Brandon Allen because of his inexperience and the Browns pass rush.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Total of 39 seems high.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Arkie View Post
                    How is the over under for Cleveland’s points 20.5? We shut out the titans, held the Chargers to 16, and held the colts to 15 in the last month. They must think the Browns are awesome on offense.
                    I’m guessing they think Allen will have some costly turnovers and possibly a pick 6.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Arkie View Post
                      How is the over under for Cleveland’s points 20.5? We shut out the titans, held the Chargers to 16, and held the colts to 15 in the last month. They must think the Browns are awesome on offense.
                      Our offensive line is garbage, the offense has been horrific and Cleveland has in theory a reason to go the **** off this week on O.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Wish I could watch the Allen/Rypein era, but my dumbass friends decided to have their wedding on a Sunday.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post

                          Our offensive line is garbage, the offense has been horrific and Cleveland has in theory a reason to go the **** off this week on O.
                          Well having an unmovable object as quarterback this season that sits there wait. To be taken down don’t help many offensive lines.
                          in Brandon Allen we have a kid that played under center in college, can execute the rollouts beautify and can throw on the run with accuracy.
                          that there should make up for the ineptitude of our offensive line.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by strafen View Post

                            Well having an unmovable object as quarterback this season that sits there wait. To be taken down don’t help many offensive lines.
                            in Brandon Allen we have a kid that played under center in college, can execute the rollouts beautify and can throw on the run with accuracy.
                            that there should make up for the ineptitude of our offensive line.
                            Oh I hate Flacco, anyone is an improvement over him. But he asked why we were 20.5 underdogs.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post

                              Oh I hate Flacco, anyone is an improvement over him. But he asked why we were 20.5 underdogs.
                              Was he being sarcastic.
                              the line is Browns -4 and 39.5 O/U
                              last time I checked.
                              on paper looks like a low scoring game, but having a big unknown at qb could easily play on our favor.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X