Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you guys lose Welker for the rest of the year, how does it affect your offense?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you guys lose Welker for the rest of the year, how does it affect your offense?

Obviously it would be a huge blow...Tamme is your backup in the slot, right?

Just thinking ahead, because I think the Chiefs could beat the Colts in round one, and that would send us to Denver, provided the 6th seed loses.

Just wondering how a Welkerless Broncos team would be defended by the Chiefs. We could probably afford to keep Flowers outside in that case.

Go **** yourself.

Comment

stopping PFM is you only ****ing hope....

Comment

Originally posted by Eldorado View Post
        Go **** yourself.
        This.

Comment

OMG. Troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob's your Information Minister View Post

Just thinking ahead, because I think the Chiefs could beat the Colts in round one, and that would send us to Denver, provided the 6th seed loses.

Just wondering how a Welkerless Broncos team would be defended by the Chiefs. We could probably afford to keep Flowers outside in that case.
            Might want to ask TEN how losing Welker affected us.

Comment

Originally posted by TD4HOF View Post
              OMG. Troll.
              I'm not trolling. Welker is hurt bad, and it sucks...I just want to talk about his potential absence, and how it might change how defenses defend your offense.

Comment

As you said on the planet... go **** yourself chief scum.. don't Welch bitch

Comment

It won't change anything because you guys will get destroyed in the first round.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                    It won't change anything because you guys will get destroyed in the first round.
                    Dude, have you seen the Colts recently?

The Chiefs have a better team.

They'll show it in a couple weeks. Indy's D is no match for Charles, and their O-line is questionable.

I think there's a very good chance KC goes to Denver in R2 for some payback.

Comment

bob for your information...
                      the colts have a winning record. ANY team the cheifs might face in the play-offs will most likely have a winning record.
                      so looking beyond that game for your cheifs is senseless!
                      The cheifs have not and will not beat any team with a winning record this season or the play-offs.
                      FYI, bob... FYI

Comment

I wonder if Boob goes to his Pats forum under his Clam Chowda name and asks how losing Gronk for the remainder of the season effects their Super Bowl chance.

Comment

Dude, have you seen the Colts recently?

The Chiefs have a better team.

They'll show it in a couple weeks. Indy's D is no match for Charles, and their O-line is questionable.

I think there's a very good chance KC goes to Denver in R2 for some payback.
                          How on Earth is Tamme going to duplicate Welker's 3 catches for 30 some odd yards the last time they played? Plus we'll have Julius Thomas back, who didn't play.

Comment

The Broncos scored 31 Points in the second half. Without Welker and Decker for some Part.

The only chance to stop this offense is massive passrush without Blitzing. The other is some crazy weather like Philly yesterday.

I just hope the chiefs beat the colts in two weeks and travel to Indy in the Wild Card Game.

Broncos Fans know how this will workout.

Comment

Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
                              I wonder if Boob goes to his Pats forum under his Clam Chowda name and asks how losing Gronk for the remainder of the season effects their Super Bowl chance.
                              HSS got a bet on CP he's about to lose. He's gonna Welch on it I bet too

Comment

Working...
                              X