Comment

Zero scored zero again.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Coyote View Post
        Zero scored zero again.
        Well he's right that Lock is no Will Grier

Comment

Originally posted by Mile High Salute View Post

Putting my Sigmund Freud hat on, I think he’s secretly afraid that Cindy’s going to fall in love with him and become a Broncos fan when she watches Lock play. Lock’s a pretty good looking dude, and I’m sure she must be getting tired by now of all Gary’s griping and being sullen after every Chefs home loss. 😉
          Called it! The general nervousness KC fans are projecting about Lock is delicious. And it's great that one of their own is now tearing it up for the Broncos, haha. I'm expecting the Broncos to win the next 15 Lombardis now behind GOAT HCL. Gary, did Cindy buy her Lock jersey yet?? 😉

Comment

Originally posted by Mile High Salute View Post

Called it! The general nervousness KC fans are projecting about Lock is delicious. And it's great that one of their own is now tearing it up for the Broncos, haha. I'm expecting the Broncos to win the next 15 Lombardis now behind GOAT HCL. Gary, did Cindy buy her Lock jersey yet?? 😉
            Worried about what, a QB that the best case scenario will be the fourth best QB in the AFC?]

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Comment

Originally posted by Zerovoltz View Post
              First...I am well aware Lock can not officially practice becasue he is on IR. Flacco knows what Lock is...Lock is "practicing", just not officially. Flacco understands Lock won't unseat him this year.

Second.....I don't run from the KC stuff. I can defend them in this thread or the Chiefs Suck thread...etc....I wouldn't call what happend last night "getting our asses handed to us" But a loss is a loss. We will probably lose again next week to Minnesota. Then we get Mahomes back, and Chris Jones and Fisher. KC will win the division and we'll have to play at New England in the playoffs. They don't scare me.

Back to the issue of this thread.

Third, So Cal....I still LOVE Drew Lock. He is a Kansas City kid and went to MU and did well there. MU is my college team. It is very well documented here that I thought Lock would suck as a pro and that I WANTED THE BRONCOS TO DRAFT HIM. I frankly don't want him to play this year. I'd like for it to take a while for the FO and coaches to figure out Lock isn't going to make it. (due in part to what some here have identified as putting Lock into a system he isn't suited for) I wish Lock could play next Sunday instead of Allen....I think it would be super fun times if Lock looked bad, you have a bad Flacco, and what that makes the Broncos offseason look like.

Fourth. If you want to tell me that Lock was NEVER going to play this year, he's raw, etc...that is valid. The leadership may well be following through with their initial plan to keep Lock off the field all of 2019, wich also makes sense and would explain the Flacco contract conversion some, as they would know he'd enter 2020 as the starter.

Last. many of you try and put the "troll" label on me as if I am supposed to be ashamed of it....or that I have the "inferiority complex". YES!!! I don't come here to pretend to be something I'm not. I AM A TROLL....and I have acknowledged that I want my team to achieve as the Broncos have...and hopefully exceed that someday. The Broncos have been a top tier franchise for a long time and mine has been a wanna be for a long time. I am not ignorant of any of that. I know who you are, and I know who KC is and has been. I am here for it.

....and finally....I love to brag on my hot wife, but I don't think the mods are especially interested in me using this place to showcase my trophy.

Comment

This thread is reminiscent of the Kansas City Queefs playoff history. Just pure fail.

Comment

Working...
                X