Flacco just told you all Lock sucks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qbronco View Post
    Zero’s fixation on knocking a player that hasn’t even practiced since the preseason has me believing that he’s actually scared of what Lock might do. Lock could be the next greatest QB in Broncos history. We don’t know at this point? Lock could be a Chiefs killer for years to come. It’s terrifying to the insecure, especially, when the kid was playing in their own backyard. Lock may be better than Mahomes, but with better knee caps and a better defense. It’s terrifying to KC trolls. They are trying to get ahead of the game now because they fear what may be coming...
    Gary loved Lock and had all kinds of accolades and considered him his son before it became obvious DEN was scouting him. Then he suddenly became critical of him and he was dismissive of him steadily becoming more critical as it became obvious DEN was trying to draft him.

Comment

Originally posted by socalorado View Post

Gary loved Lock and had all kinds of accolades and considered him his son before it became obvious DEN was scouting him. Then he suddenly became critical of him and he was dismissive of him steadily becoming more critical as it became obvious DEN was trying to draft him.
      He should post more pictures. At least I found those interesting. : - )

Comment

The point of this thread is pretty dumb. It's like dude is trying to read between the lines, and is just making up a narrative. Wait, that's what DMac does on The Fan. Now it makes sense why this "Chiefs fan" is here. lol
        Last edited by Jason in LA; 10-29-2019, 12:00 AM.

Comment

Were you still drunk at 5 a.m. trying to wash away the sorrow of another home loss when you made this post Zero? >.>

Do you realize that Lock hasn't been practicing for weeks? You are jumping to a lot of silly conclusions. Truth is Flacco is just bad, and is trying to deflect blame somewhere else. Flacco is not rated near the bottom of most QB lists or rankings because of the playcalling. It's because he is just bad. And why would he care if Lock is terrible if he is benched for him? I'd think he'd hope that Lock fails terribly if he gets benched for him - he has no loyalty to the Broncos.

Try to put at least a tiny bit of thought in your posts, this was a sad bit of rambling. And sleep it off, things will get better one day! =)

Comment

In fairness, this isn't true. He's been skeptical of Lock for all the same reasons I've been skeptical of him– we watch Missouri play football. I also think that's why, in his idiocy, he feels comfortable coming here and making so many negative speculations.

His trolling is weak and boring and transparent, but that's never stopped anyone around here.

Comment

Originally posted by CEH View Post
              Lock will start the Charger game
              thats 5 games I think
              side benefit denver needs better draft position
              noone is coming to mile high in dec to watch flacco
              I try and be a glass half full kinda guy. I think I should start looking at tickets as they will be cheap as **** ! Maybe Christmas on 16th st.

Comment

Putting my Sigmund Freud hat on, I think he’s secretly afraid that Cindy’s going to fall in love with him and become a Broncos fan when she watches Lock play. Lock’s a pretty good looking dude, and I’m sure she must be getting tired by now of all Gary’s griping and being sullen after every Chefs home loss. 😉

Comment

Originally posted by Quoydogs View Post

I try and be a glass half full kinda guy. I think I should start looking at tickets as they will be cheap as **** ! Maybe Christmas on 16th st.
                  That German market they’ve got over there during the holidays is pretty cool.

Comment

never mind gary, why should we care about flacco's opinion !

Comment

Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
                      never mind gary, why should we care about flacco's opinion !
                      I think it’s pretty obvious we don’t.

Comment

First...I am well aware Lock can not officially practice becasue he is on IR. Flacco knows what Lock is...Lock is "practicing", just not officially. Flacco understands Lock won't unseat him this year.

Second.....I don't run from the KC stuff. I can defend them in this thread or the Chiefs Suck thread...etc....I wouldn't call what happend last night "getting our asses handed to us" But a loss is a loss. We will probably lose again next week to Minnesota. Then we get Mahomes back, and Chris Jones and Fisher. KC will win the division and we'll have to play at New England in the playoffs. They don't scare me.

Back to the issue of this thread.

Third, So Cal....I still LOVE Drew Lock. He is a Kansas City kid and went to MU and did well there. MU is my college team. It is very well documented here that I thought Lock would suck as a pro and that I WANTED THE BRONCOS TO DRAFT HIM. I frankly don't want him to play this year. I'd like for it to take a while for the FO and coaches to figure out Lock isn't going to make it. (due in part to what some here have identified as putting Lock into a system he isn't suited for) I wish Lock could play next Sunday instead of Allen....I think it would be super fun times if Lock looked bad, you have a bad Flacco, and what that makes the Broncos offseason look like.

Fourth. If you want to tell me that Lock was NEVER going to play this year, he's raw, etc...that is valid. The leadership may well be following through with their initial plan to keep Lock off the field all of 2019, wich also makes sense and would explain the Flacco contract conversion some, as they would know he'd enter 2020 as the starter.

Last. many of you try and put the "troll" label on me as if I am supposed to be ashamed of it....or that I have the "inferiority complex". YES!!! I don't come here to pretend to be something I'm not. I AM A TROLL....and I have acknowledged that I want my team to achieve as the Broncos have...and hopefully exceed that someday. The Broncos have been a top tier franchise for a long time and mine has been a wanna be for a long time. I am not ignorant of any of that. I know who you are, and I know who KC is and has been. I am here for it.

....and finally....I love to brag on my hot wife, but I don't think the mods are especially interested in me using this place to showcase my trophy.

Comment

I don't understand, how is possible that this chefs fan continues trolling in our forum.

Comment

....and finally....I love to brag on my hot wife, but I don't think the mods are especially interested in me using this place to showcase my trophy.
                            I wonder how long she would be your wife if she realized you valued her only as a trophy to show off. You are more pathetic than I realized, and that's saying something.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFox View Post

I wonder how long she would be your wife if she realized you valued her only as a trophy to show off. You are more pathetic than I realized, and that's saying something.
                              ....BroncoFurry.....I've been married well over 15 years. I love my wife. She is a great cook, works really hard, is a good mom...and she looks great. I don't "just value her only as a trohpy to show off" It's just part of a great total package. I'm very luKCy

Comment

Originally posted by Zerovoltz View Post
                                First...I am well aware Lock can not officially practice becasue he is on IR. Flacco knows what Lock is...Lock is "practicing", just not officially. Flacco understands Lock won't unseat him this year.
                                You don't sound like you know the rules. If a player is on IR, they CAN'T practice, officially or unofficially, it's in the NFLPA agreement. Once a player has reached 6 weeks, then they are allowed to practice (if they have been removed from IR), but unable to play until after week 8. But Lock still hasn't been removed from IR, so he's not allowed to practice until after he comes off of IR, and then once he does, he has to wait 2 weeks before he's eligible to play. So I find it funny that you think Flacco is watching him take snaps or throwing the ball around at a Broncos facility.

Comment

Working...
                                X