Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Titans rumored to be going after Cutler this off season....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CHEF LUIGI
    replied
    Originally posted by Bronco Yoda View Post
    We'll see peace in the Middle East before we'll see Cutler in Denver again.
    "lets have another look at that map"

Leave a comment:

• Bronco Yoda
    replied
    We'll see peace in the Middle East before we'll see Cutler in Denver again.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoBeavis
    replied
    Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
    I was calling JC a petulant punk when he was still wearing a bronco uniform. gosh i took alot of flack for that too. you would think I said something derrogatory about #24 or even questioned the genius of a man called mike the way loyal posters lit in to me for questioning the maturity of our pro-bowl QB !
    I think you mixed up "Stretching to Make a Super Bowl Shuffle Reference" with "Caring"

Leave a comment:

• CHEF LUIGI
    replied
    the curse of all back-ups... FILMSTUDY ! after 4 games defenses wil then have enough film on a QB to know his tendancies, his strengths, his weaknesses, his 'tells' and reads, and he will be more efficiently defended. mc cowens time is up ! when he faces a D that isnt a huge sieve like Dallas, he will be exposed.
    Yes, he is playinig well but even kyle orton went 6-0 before the ravens figured him out and exposed him.
    Am I allowed to mention kyle orton?

Leave a comment:

• cutthemdown
    replied
    It's not at all that I think McCown a viable option for any team at starting QB. He has shown that he is a valuable backup journeyman.

I do think though he has shown that the Bears offense isn't good because of Cutler. Cutler is a good, not great QB. I said he stinks earlier but that's not a talent critique, it's a he's not a good franchise qb critique.

Not the type of leader of you want to make other players better. Throw in a slight injury bug and his lackluster numbers and I'm not sure Trestman will think he is worth more then say the 15th-20th highest paid QB.

Leave a comment:

• wandlc
    replied
    Originally posted by Mountain Bronco View Post
    I wouldn't pay Jay Flacco type money. He simply isn't worth it. When was the last time he played a full season? When was the last time he won anything? When McCown can look great in your offense, what does it say for Cutler not looking great, taking sacks etc... To me it says he isn't worth top 10 QB money because he isn't a top 10 qb.
    UMM.., per pro-football reference 3. Jay Cutler · CHI 3.99%
    4. Josh McCown · CHI 4.76% sack percentage per drop back. Apparently you were listening to Boomer Esiason last night and believed him when he said McCown was responsible for the Bears low sack rate, which the statistics show is not the case. Maybe an improved offensive line and system has more to do with it.

Leave a comment:

• Arkie
    replied
    <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Jay cutler!!!! Nashville # he's wasted <a href="http://t.co/FLzrehuibj">pic.twitter.com/FLzrehuibj</a></p>&mdash; Christopher Flores (@cflo_28) <a href="https://twitter.com/cflo_28/statuses/318244920328593408">March 31, 2013</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
    Don't Care

Leave a comment:

• McDman
    replied
    re-sign,
    the hyphen makes all the difference.
    You obviously know what I meant.

You should have capitalized the "R" to start the sentence.

Leave a comment:

• CHEF LUIGI
    replied
    Originally posted by McDman View Post
    No chance the Bears don't resign him.
    re-sign,
    the hyphen makes all the difference.

Leave a comment:

• extralife
    replied
    McCown is a 34 year old dude who has never before even been adequate in the NFL. he caught lightning for a few weeks, and if the bears decide to go with him next year then they can look forward to a 6-10 season as he regresses back to his mean.

Leave a comment:

• McDman
    replied
    No chance the Bears don't resign him.

Leave a comment:

• BroncosfanGuy
    replied
    Interesting. One question though

Q. How is Jay going to feel about this?

A.

Leave a comment:

• SnowGoose77
    replied
    are you talking jersey #?
    I dont understand.
    You are seriously damaging your claim to be a Bronco fan if you really don't know what this reference is about

Leave a comment:

• Agamemnon
    replied
    Originally posted by cutthemdown View Post
    Cutler stinks and just like i said when he left he won't win anything. He's not a good leader or the type of personality you want at QB. He's not the type of leader you want to be the face of your franchise. There is more to being a franchise QB then throwing the ball hard at brandon marshall all game.
    QFT.

Leave a comment:

• CHEF LUIGI
    replied
    Originally posted by cutthemdown View Post
    Broncos would bring in Cutler in no scenario ever.
    not even for a homecoming?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X