Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Titans rumored to be going after Cutler this off season....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tennessee is only a 6 and he needs a 9.

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalBronco View Post
      Ideally we'd win it all this year and Peyton can ride off into the sunset.

That would make for the smoothest of transitions.

Twilight still needs to learn more. He can watch Jay for 5 more years.
      BARF!

Comment

Originally posted by Miss I. View Post
        Well theoretically if the Bears think they can do better with McCown they keep him for less and don't extend Jay's contract. However, they could be doing the Pats thing and playing up McCown's value to franchise tag him and then get some other team to pay for him ala KC and Cassel and they keep Jay. Not sure, but I expect one of them to go at the end of the season.
        McCown to me is a bkup qb. My point wasn't they go with mcCown. It was more what is Cutler worth when a bkup is as good as you?

Truth be told Cutler had a great RB, and 2 great WR, he should have been better. He should have scored more.

Comment

Broncos would bring in Cutler in no scenario ever.

Comment

Originally posted by KipCorrington25 View Post
            Tennessee is only a 6 and he needs a 9.
            are you talking jersey #?
            I dont understand.

Comment

Originally posted by cutthemdown View Post
              Broncos would bring in Cutler in no scenario ever.
              not even for a homecoming?

Comment

Originally posted by cutthemdown View Post
                Cutler stinks and just like i said when he left he won't win anything. He's not a good leader or the type of personality you want at QB. He's not the type of leader you want to be the face of your franchise. There is more to being a franchise QB then throwing the ball hard at brandon marshall all game.
                QFT.

Comment

Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
                  are you talking jersey #?
                  I dont understand.
                  You are seriously damaging your claim to be a Bronco fan if you really don't know what this reference is about

Comment

Interesting. One question though

Q. How is Jay going to feel about this?

A.

Comment

• No chance the Bears don't resign him.

Comment

• McCown is a 34 year old dude who has never before even been adequate in the NFL. he caught lightning for a few weeks, and if the bears decide to go with him next year then they can look forward to a 6-10 season as he regresses back to his mean.

Comment

• Originally posted by McDman View Post
                          No chance the Bears don't resign him.
                          re-sign,
                          the hyphen makes all the difference.

Comment

• Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
                            re-sign,
                            the hyphen makes all the difference.
                            You obviously know what I meant.

You should have capitalized the "R" to start the sentence.

Comment

• <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Jay cutler!!!! Nashville # he's wasted <a href="http://t.co/FLzrehuibj">pic.twitter.com/FLzrehuibj</a></p>&mdash; Christopher Flores (@cflo_28) <a href="https://twitter.com/cflo_28/statuses/318244920328593408">March 31, 2013</a></blockquote>
                              <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
                              Don't Care

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Bronco View Post
                                I wouldn't pay Jay Flacco type money. He simply isn't worth it. When was the last time he played a full season? When was the last time he won anything? When McCown can look great in your offense, what does it say for Cutler not looking great, taking sacks etc... To me it says he isn't worth top 10 QB money because he isn't a top 10 qb.
                                UMM.., per pro-football reference 3. Jay Cutler · CHI 3.99%
                                4. Josh McCown · CHI 4.76% sack percentage per drop back. Apparently you were listening to Boomer Esiason last night and believed him when he said McCown was responsible for the Bears low sack rate, which the statistics show is not the case. Maybe an improved offensive line and system has more to do with it.

Comment

Working...
                                X