Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Titans rumored to be going after Cutler this off season....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by extralife View Post
    5 million a year is literally back up money why the **** would he take that
    maybe because he is being outplayed by one?

Comment

Originally posted by ScottXray View Post
      maybe because he is being outplayed by one?
      clever response but the bears will sign a healthy cutler to a new contract and it will be flacco type money.
      The bears have looked for decades for a QB to be a franchise type performer.
      regardless of all the periferal shyte, Cutler is that guy for the bears.

in related news.. the NFL is going to put a team in L.A.

Comment

Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
        the bears will sign a healthy cutler to a new contract and it will be flacco type money.

Comment

Originally posted by GreatBronco16 View Post
          laugh at 18 mill a year, 5-7 years.
          that's what cutler will garner in chi-town.
          I forecast 100million over 8 years

Comment

I wouldn't pay Jay Flacco type money. He simply isn't worth it. When was the last time he played a full season? When was the last time he won anything? When McCown can look great in your offense, what does it say for Cutler not looking great, taking sacks etc... To me it says he isn't worth top 10 QB money because he isn't a top 10 qb.

Comment

Wilson
              Kap
              Manning younger
              Manning older
              Brady
              Brees
              Rodgers
              Stafford
              Flacco
              Luck
              Ryan
              Newton
              Raplesburger
              Dalton (?)

That puts Culter at about 15 for QB's in the league for me. I would take all the guys on the list over Culter.

Comment

It's going to be an interesting decision.

I figure Chicago will want him back, but having McCown prove he can run that offense gives them some good leverage. If Cutler wants elite money they may decide that cash could be better used improving that ageing defense.

Draft a young guy to develop and have the effective McCown run the O until the new guy is ready.

I think Cutler is gonna get some serious coin in the offseason, but there may be a team that values him much more than Chicago. If that happens, he may be gone.

Would be kind of tragic for the guy after playing in that awful O for years, if as soon as they get the talent around him his contract isn't renewed.

Comment

Originally posted by The Joker View Post
                  It's going to be an interesting decision.

I figure Chicago will want him back, but having McCown prove he can run that offense gives them some good leverage. If Cutler wants elite money they may decide that cash could be better used improving that ageing defense.

Draft a young guy to develop and have the effective McCown run the O until the new guy is ready.

I think Cutler is gonna get some serious coin in the offseason, but there may be a team that values him much more than Chicago. If that happens, he may be gone.

Would be kind of tragic for the guy after playing in that awful O for years, if as soon as they get the talent around him his contract isn't renewed.
                  I think this is the route the Bears will go.

Trestman didn't strike me as enamored with Cutler when his contract status was discussed in training camp.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Bronco View Post
                    Wilson
                    Kap
                    Manning younger
                    Manning older
                    Brady
                    Brees
                    Rodgers
                    Stafford
                    Flacco
                    Luck
                    Ryan
                    Newton
                    Raplesburger
                    Dalton (?)

That puts Culter at about 15 for QB's in the league for me. I would take all the guys on the list over Culter.
                    You need to add Romo, Rivers, and Foles to that list at a minimum. I would probably take RG3, Keenum and Tannehill as well. And don't forget McCown who is currently outplaying him. Cutler might crack the top-20. Might.

Comment

the BEARS have a different list. the BEARS have been looking for a QB since 1985 with jim mcmahon as their standard !
                      ponder that, no pun intended.

Comment

Originally posted by WolfpackGuy View Post
                        I think this is the route the Bears will go.

Trestman didn't strike me as enamored with Cutler when his contract status was discussed in training camp.
                        Supposed Trestman really really like him

Comment

Come back to Denver Cutler

Comment

the BEARS have a different list. the BEARS have been looking for a QB since 1985 with jim mcmahon as their standard !
                            ponder that, no pun intended.
                            But is there really any QB on the market any punkier than Jay Cutler?

Seems like a perfect fit to me.

Comment

clever response but the bears will sign a healthy cutler to a new contract and it will be flacco type money.
                              The bears have looked for decades for a QB to be a franchise type performer.
                              regardless of all the periferal shyte, Cutler is that guy for the bears.

in related news.. the NFL is going to put a team in L.A.
                              The reason flacco got his money was the Superbowl and taking his team to the playoffs. Flacco is a better qb then cutler. Id say cutker when on is a top ten when he's off he's bad

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
                                But is there really any QB on the market any punkier than Jay Cutler?

Seems like a perfect fit to me.
                                I was calling JC a petulant punk when he was still wearing a bronco uniform. gosh i took alot of flack for that too. you would think I said something derrogatory about #24 or even questioned the genius of a man called mike the way loyal posters lit in to me for questioning the maturity of our pro-bowl QB !

Comment

Working...
                                X