Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Titans rumored to be going after Cutler this off season....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

do the Broncos win the Cutler trade if he goes to TN?

I know the Broncos didnt do a whole lot with the picks, but didnt we get Demaryous Thomas or Knowshon with one of the picks?

Comment

Originally posted by txtebow View Post
      Hypothetically speaking, If we go on to hoist the Lombardi this year and Peyton Manning decides you know what,

1)I set many of the NFL all time passing marks

2) I got another League MVP

3) and I just won my 2nd super bowl

I can only go down from here..why not RETIRE on this high note?

In that scenario would you prefer Brock Osweiler, Jay Cutler or someone else QB'ing this team in 2014?
      Osweiler.

Comment

Tim already has been offered a job...in Italy...with the Milano Seamen. Best team name ever.

As for the other options, a cold day in hell will get Jay back here, not by the way because I don't like the pouty bitch, but because his dad burned the playbook. (and I do like Jay, but he does pout like he's got permanent PMS).

I expect Twilight will get a year after PM to prove himself and then if not, he be gone and we draft something else. I do like that kid in Philly, Nick Foles but I'd need to see more to be sure and its unlikely he's going anywhere at this point so it's moot.

I do think Jay has a good shot at going to Tennessee, but it's just as likely he will leverage the interest to get what he wants out of Chicago.

Comment

Ideally we'd win it all this year and Peyton can ride off into the sunset.

That would make for the smoothest of transitions.

Twilight still needs to learn more. He can watch Jay for 5 more years.

Comment

Originally posted by Miss I. View Post
            Tim already has been offered a job...in Italy...with the Milano Seamen. Best team name ever.

As for the other options, a cold day in hell will get Jay back here, not by the way because I don't like the pouty b****, but because his dad burned the playbook. (and I do like Jay, but he does pout like he's got permanent PMS).

I expect Twilight will get a year after PM to prove himself and then if not, he be gone and we draft something else. I do like that kid in Philly, Nick Foles but I'd need to see more to be sure and its unlikely he's going anywhere at this point so it's moot.

I do think Jay has a good shot at going to Tennessee, but it's just as likely he will leverage the interest to get what he wants out of Chicago.
            "Tebow turns a shot at Seaman down, saying 'no thanks, I'm waiting until marriage.'"

Comment

Josh McCown doing better then Cutler IMO. Why would that make Cutler a hot commodity?

Comment

Originally posted by cutthemdown View Post
                Josh McCown doing better then Cutler IMO. Why would that make Cutler a hot commodity?
                Well theoretically if the Bears think they can do better with McCown they keep him for less and don't extend Jay's contract. However, they could be doing the Pats thing and playing up McCown's value to franchise tag him and then get some other team to pay for him ala KC and Cassel and they keep Jay. Not sure, but I expect one of them to go at the end of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by broncosteven View Post
                  I heard this on AM1000 here in Chicago this afternoon, I guess it came out of Cutlers camp as a ploy to get more money out of duh bears.

I wouldn't pay him more than $5 Mill a year, maybe give him an option to bump up his $ with performance based escalators. That or like a 2 year deal that is friendly to the club in order to evaluate him for a real contract.

He is certainly not worth $20 Mill a year like the rest of the QB's who hit it rich recently.
                  5 million a year is literally back up money why the **** would he take that

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalBronco View Post

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalBronco View Post
                      Ideally we'd win it all this year and Peyton can ride off into the sunset.

That would make for the smoothest of transitions.

Expecting Jay back here is like expecting a couple with a nasty divorce to magically get back together. It's done. Over. Never happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Karenin View Post
                        haha what? PFM makes like $20 million a year. Cutler might get 3 years/$30 mil if he's lucky.
                        Cutler is starting quality QB in the NFL that is a $18M to $23M annually salary. I know the hate some on this forum have for him, but that doesn't change the value NFL Front Office place on players like Cutler.

Comment

Originally posted by elsid13 View Post
                          Cutler is starting quality QB in the NFL

He's currently being outplayed big time by his backup.

Comment

Originally posted by GreatBronco16 View Post
                            He's currently being outplayed big time by his backup.
                            And when he comes back from injury he be will starting over said back-up. It not either or statement, like some are trying to make it to be.

Comment

Originally posted by elsid13 View Post
                              And when he comes back from injury he be will starting over said back-up.
                              And that will be the coaching staffs wrong decision to make. But hey, he may not even be with the team anymore by the time he heals up and is ready to play.

Comment

Originally posted by broncosteven View Post
                                I wouldn't pay him more than $5 Mill a year...
                                lol @ $5mil/yr.

Comment

Working...
                                X