Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Titans rumored to be going after Cutler this off season....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So does that move Denver fans to a three.. bears fans to a six and Tennessee fans to a 9?

Comment

If I could potentially get another 20 millions bucks... and countless other revenue from TV ads and what not... you have to fire me

Comment

Jay cutler is a known quantity. Brock is not. Jays not welcome here and he would never come back. The bridge was burned

Comment

Originally posted by HorseHead View Post
          Way too soon to give up on Locker. I know he's not very accurate, but I still think he can play..
          Most Titans fans arent confident he cant remain healthy
          Last edited by Broncos_OTM; 12-09-2013, 01:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by spiralism View Post
            Anyone else see the ****er going instead to KC or Oakland to stick it to us?

Would not be happy to see him in the division.
            He won't end up in Kfc. Not with Alex smith there.

Comment

There is still such a shortage of good QB's in the NFL that Jay's going to get paid major, major bank. Wouldn't be shocked if some team threw Peyton Manning money at him.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos_OTM View Post
                Jay cutler is a known quantity.
                I think you meant "commodity".

Comment

Originally posted by Karenin View Post
                  Small man? I'm 6' 2" bro. Since you're irish, I can only assume you're a pale-faced, pencil dick, 5' 6" ginger with a serious Napoleon complex. Have fun with that.
                  Lmao a penis measuring contest I'm out.

Comment

TT :
                    Tenessee Titans

Tim Tebow
                    book it !

Comment

TT :
                      Tenessee Titans

Tim Tebow
                      book it !

Comment

Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
                        TT :
                        Tenessee Titans

Tim Tebow
                        book it !
                        We shall, TWICE!

Comment

Originally posted by 55CrushEm View Post
                          I think you meant "commodity".
                          good looking out brah!

Comment

Originally posted by rolandftw View Post
                            There is still such a shortage of good QB's in the NFL that Jay's going to get paid major, major bank. Wouldn't be shocked if some team threw Peyton Manning money at him.
                            haha what? PFM makes like $20 million a year. Cutler might get 3 years/$30 mil if he's lucky.

Comment

Originally posted by Karenin View Post
                              haha what? PFM makes like $20 million a year. Cutler might get 3 years/$30 mil if he's lucky.
                              I see it 2years25

Comment

Originally posted by txtebow View Post
                                http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...-nfl.html?vp=1

In addition, Rapoport said the Titans could be in the market for a new quarterback, and mentioned Jay Cutler as a possible candidate. Cutler is a free agent after this season, and it is unclear if the Bears will attempt to re-sign him.

#Titans not expected to pick up 2015 option ($13M) for QB Jake Locker, @MikeSilver & I are told. Puts them immediately in the QB market. — Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) December 8, 2013

Name to watch for #Titans future QB: Jay Cutler. Sources: He’s on the radar & believed to be interested in being back in Tenn. if out in CHI

I heard this on AM1000 here in Chicago this afternoon, I guess it came out of Cutlers camp as a ploy to get more money out of duh bears.

I wouldn't pay him more than $5 Mill a year, maybe give him an option to bump up his $ with performance based escalators. That or like a 2 year deal that is friendly to the club in order to evaluate him for a real contract.

He is certainly not worth $20 Mill a year like the rest of the QB's who hit it rich recently.

Comment

Working...
                                X