Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Titans rumored to be going after Cutler this off season....

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by txtebow View Post
    Hypothetically speaking, If we go on to hoist the Lombardi this year and Peyton Manning decides you know what,

    1)I set many of the NFL all time passing marks

    2) I got another League MVP

    3) and I just won my 2nd super bowl

    I can only go down from here..why not RETIRE on this high note?

    In that scenario would you prefer Brock Osweiler, Jay Cutler or someone else QB'ing this team in 2014?
    Are you serious about Cutler? I know it is a different coaching staff but I doubt it...that Manning retires to put this option out there. He wants more.

    Comment


    • #32
      Go Titans?

      Comment


      • #33
        As long as Elway is in charge, and as long as Bowlen can remember the Cutler fiasco, JayC will never be a Bronco again.

        Comment


        • #34
          When Peyton finally hangs them up, Brock is going to get a year to show what he can do. He'll either be pretty good after getting 2 or 3 redshirt years under Manning and we'll still be a playoff caliber team (10-6 or so), or he'll be a disaster, we'll suck and we'll pick in the top 10 and draft a QB in 2016 or 2017.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Irish Stout View Post
            As long as Elway is in charge, and as long as Bowlen can remember the Cutler fiasco, JayC will never be a Bronco again.
            good point, how is bowlens memory?

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
              good point, how is bowlens memory?
              No idea, but word on the light rail is that he is not looking so good anymore, that both health and memory are deteriorating. Pure speculation on my part, but I think its the biggest reason John is with the Broncos and will be for awhile. I think he promised Bowlen to see the team through any transition of ownership that might come in the next few years.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by razorwire77 View Post
                When Peyton finally hangs them up, Brock is going to get a year to show what he can do. He'll either be pretty good after getting 2 or 3 redshirt years under Manning and we'll still be a playoff caliber team (10-6 or so), or he'll be a disaster, we'll suck and we'll pick in the top 10 and draft a QB in 2016 or 2017.
                I agree, JFE is committed to Denver brockO.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Karenin View Post
                  Yes, clearly KC is going to give up on Alex Smith a year after trading two 2nd round picks for him. After he has lead them to a 9-3 season a year after going 2-14.

                  Do you think before you post or do you just let whatever idiotic diarrhea comes to your pea brain to shoot out through your fingers all over the keyboard?
                  I more so meant Oakland which imo is quite likely but KC he would be a missing piece in the jigsaw and they'd be a serious threat. No need to go all small man syndrome on me with the response either, you're like an angsty teenager with the angry responses, this is a few times now. Tell you what, i'll just stick you on ignore and you can rant away at the air if you like.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Would be wise of them to go get Cutler

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by spiralism View Post
                      I more so meant Oakland which imo is quite likely but KC he would be a missing piece in the jigsaw and they'd be a serious threat. No need to go all small man syndrome on me with the response either, you're like an angsty teenager with the angry responses, this is a few times now. Tell you what, i'll just stick you on ignore and you can rant away at the air if you like.
                      Small man? I'm 6' 2" bro. Since you're irish, I can only assume you're a pale-faced, pencil dick, 5' 6" ginger with a serious Napoleon complex. Have fun with that.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by Karenin View Post
                        Small man? I'm 6' 2" bro. Since you're irish, I can only assume you're a pale-faced, pencil dick, 5' 6" ginger with a serious Napoleon complex. Have fun with that.
                        ! Unless you grew, we saw you on your pony when you were preparing for your jockey trip. Maybe that is really when you were in high school and explains your horrible attitude for so many years here at the Mane. How many times have you been banned? 5? 6? If you have gotten older, I would figure your immaturity would have been over since your Laguna Beach Spring Break trip with your buds.

                        BTW, I do agree with Karen that he would not be going to KC.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          I find it hilarious that the Titans tried so long to pass off Locker as a potential franchise QB.
                          Even the Vikings gave up on Ponder quicker. Granted Ponder was far worse.
                          I never understood the overdrafting of either one of those two.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
                            I would prefer Tebow over that piece of **** cancer. And Tebow plays like unwiped a-hole.
                            I think Jake Plummer gives them the best chance to WIN RIGHT NOW!!!

                            I heard the snake wants back in the game!

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
                              ! Unless you grew, we saw you on your pony when you were preparing for your jockey trip. Maybe that is really when you were in high school and explains your horrible attitude for so many years here at the Mane. How many times have you been banned? 5? 6? If you have gotten older, I would figure your immaturity would have been over since your Laguna Beach Spring Break trip with your buds.

                              BTW, I do agree with Karen that he would not be going to KC.
                              and so do i, in all honesty. but you never know in this league and he'd be a missing piece. Don't get the aggro and racist generalisations by that guy, but whatever, it must be hard being a 5'6 virgin or something.

                              Could well see him at Oakland though, they can name their price with 70 mill cap space and he'd love to stick it to us, the prick.
                              Last edited by spiralism; 12-09-2013, 01:04 PM.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Am I really the first to say it? ......

                                Click image for larger version

Name:	jay-cutler-doesnt-care-220x300.png
Views:	1
Size:	96.6 KB
ID:	2350833

                                Click image for larger version

Name:	JayCutlerWeek.png
Views:	1
Size:	61.9 KB
ID:	2350834

                                Click image for larger version

Name:	enhanced-buzz-2487-1353874720-5.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	81.7 KB
ID:	2350835

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X