Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Titans rumored to be going after Cutler this off season....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Titans rumored to be going after Cutler this off season....

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...-nfl.html?vp=1

In addition, Rapoport said the Titans could be in the market for a new quarterback, and mentioned Jay Cutler as a possible candidate. Cutler is a free agent after this season, and it is unclear if the Bears will attempt to re-sign him.

#Titans not expected to pick up 2015 option ($13M) for QB Jake Locker, @MikeSilver & I are told. Puts them immediately in the QB market. — Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) December 8, 2013

Name to watch for #Titans future QB: Jay Cutler. Sources: He’s on the radar & believed to be interested in being back in Tenn. if out in CHI

Texans might be another option

Comment

Hypothetically speaking, If we go on to hoist the Lombardi this year and Peyton Manning decides you know what,

1)I set many of the NFL all time passing marks

2) I got another League MVP

3) and I just won my 2nd super bowl

I can only go down from here..why not RETIRE on this high note?

In that scenario would you prefer Brock Osweiler, Jay Cutler or someone else QB'ing this team in 2014?

Comment

Originally posted by txtebow View Post
        http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...-nfl.html?vp=1

In addition, Rapoport said the Titans could be in the market for a new quarterback, and mentioned Jay Cutler as a possible candidate. Cutler is a free agent after this season, and it is unclear if the Bears will attempt to re-sign him.

#Titans not expected to pick up 2015 option ($13M) for QB Jake Locker, @MikeSilver & I are told. Puts them immediately in the QB market. — Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) December 8, 2013

Name to watch for #Titans future QB: Jay Cutler. Sources: He’s on the radar & believed to be interested in being back in Tenn. if out in CHI
        There is also a rumor that CJ2K won't be staying in TN??

Comment

Hypothetically speaking, If we go on to hoist the Lombardi this year and Peyton Manning decides you know what,

In that scenario would you prefer Brock Osweiler, Jay Cutler or someone else QB'ing this team in 2014?
          lol

Comment

That's good news for Jay. Consensus in Chicago is that the Bears do want to bring him back and that his preference is to stay, but having a couple suitors in the FA market won't hurt his contract/money demands. There is such a lack of above average QBs, he's going to be getting a lot more than people probably expect based on his play and injury issues.

jutang mentioned Houston; imagine if Shanahan landed there...

Comment

Cutler's old lady isn't going to want to live in Nashville.

Comment

Originally posted by slick7 View Post
                Cutler's old lady isn't going to want to live in Nashville.
                They got married in Nashville. Pretty sure they have a home there, too.

Comment

I actually thought Locker looked halfway decent when he was healthy this year

If they dump him I wouldn't be opposed to bringing him in for a look to compete against the Bro

Comment

I would prefer Tebow over that piece of **** cancer. And Tebow plays like unwiped asshole.

Comment

I would trade for Big Ben before going after Jay. Ideally you hope Brock is ready.

Comment

and Socal just bought a Titans cap.

Comment

This makes zero sense to me. Locker was playing well before he got hurt. If they are worried about how easily he gets injured, Cutler is practically made of balsa wood.

Comment

I can totally see Cutler meeting up with Ratty in Houston.

Comment

Originally posted by KCStud View Post
                              I can totally see Cutler meeting up with Ratty in Houston.
                              well that's because you aren't very smart.

Comment

Working...
                              X