Biggest issue on the team OL or Flacco?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iforgotmypassword View Post
    It’s Flacco. There are only 5 Olinemen. It’s the qb’s job to recognize a blitz even when that blitz is once in awhile. Chiefs brought 7 every single play. Flacco never once recognized this. He literally never put it together that they were bringing the house, he just sat there and took it and though he could out wiggle 8professional athletes.

The play calling is also at fault way more than the Oline. When people blitz a lot you have to burn them for it. This is basic football that was never realized last night.
    Yes. We were going to run, run, incomplete/sack, punt all night no matter what the defense was showing. Terrible play calling. I want to give Scangarello some time to grow, but this is Football 101. They had all 11 guys within 8 yards of the LOS most of the night and we would run right into it, instead of making them pay.

Comment

The OL has been awful since the 2015 season, but so has the QB. At least Peyton could get the team in the best play possible and audible.

Comment

Originally posted by ColoradoDarin View Post

Yes. We were going to run, run, incomplete/sack, punt all night no matter what the defense was showing. Terrible play calling. I want to give Scangarello some time to grow, but this is Football 101. They had all 11 guys within 8 yards of the LOS most of the night and we would run right into it, instead of making them pay.
        Wonder why the HC never noticed this all night and maybe mentioned it to the o coordinator.
        You saw it. I saw it. How in the [email protected]$)omg hell did the o coordinator or HC not adapt or change ever. Or even have a convo at half time and change. To the point where Flacco flat out was just mailing the game in. Hell even Aikman was laughing at the unprofessional, lazy totally uninterested play of the offense.
        Its because they quit. And when an entire side of the football just up and literally quits, it’s time to look at the coaching staff really closely.
        And who hired the coaching staff. The guy who drafted and hired these guys. He needs to go.
        Period.

Comment

Originally posted by socalorado View Post

Wonder why the HC never noticed this all night and maybe mentioned it to the o coordinator.
          You saw it. I saw it. How in the [email protected]$)omg hell did the o coordinator or HC not adapt or change ever. Or even have a convo at half time and change. To the point where Flacco flat out was just mailing the game in. Hell even Aikman was laughing at the unprofessional, lazy totally uninterested play of the offense.
          Its because they quit. And when an entire side of the football just up and literally quits, it’s time to look at the coaching staff really closely.
          And who hired the coaching staff. The guy who drafted and hired these guys. He needs to go.
          Period.
          I'll back off my criticism a little bit after seeing some of the videos posted in the Flacco Sucks thread, He flat out MISSED several open receivers. So I don't know how much an OC can do with that playing QB. I do think the play calling wasn't that great, but QB is a bigger issue.

Comment

Flacco

Comment

Originally posted by OABB View Post
              We would be 7-0 with sloter or Tebow
              if you are going to bump a thread, you might as well quote the defining post !

Comment

Working...
              X