Biggest issue on the team OL or Flacco?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Broncoblood32 View Post
    Let me put it this way. The Pats have a patchwork, quite bad OL. Russell Wilson has had one of the worst OLs in football for quite a while. Good QBs overcome deficiencies. Bad QBs don't and then those bad QBs develop bad uninspiring attitudes.

Flacco doesn't just suck, he is a piece of **** imo.

Its the freaking QB and this same stupid annoying ****ing staff who sees fit to go for ill advised two point conversions and run stupid ****ing fake punts to show they have guts, but keeps allowing that ****ing waste to keep trotting out there with his ****ing dont give a flying **** what happens attitude is worse!
    Flacco just said its a team game in his presser. So....

Comment

Originally posted by HAT View Post

Agreed. It's like Vic just saw Reich and bOb go for a bunch of 4th downs on the Chefs and said "hold my beer"

Coaching and coaching alone lost this game tonight.
      I agree in that Fangio doesn't have the HCing ability to adjust. He's never been a HC. It's Greek to him. Hell, even Radio had games where he was in control of the game as a HC as was making decisions that effected the outcome to the Broncos favor. And he was terrible.
      Fangio is simply lost as a HC. Yeah, his defense is pretty good. And Matt Moore just beat him.
      He made some terrible decisions tonight.
      The whole thing from Elway down needs to be blown up. That's the real issue. Fangio is a symptom of a larger sickness that originates in the front office.
      From Elway down to the entire coaching staff needs to be let go. And an experienced GM and an experienced HC need to be hired. I don't care if he HC is from college, but he needs to be experienced at being a HC. No more coordinator, 1st time HCs. It's too much of a hill for them to overcome.

Comment

I’d cut Flacco tomorrow. He’s a sunk cost. Not only is playing him pointless, it’s so ****ing boring

Comment

As mentioned just a brilliant plan to keep bringing in statues AND neglect the oline for years. Pretty sure elways dad would kick him upside the head for this level of stupidity. Elway doesn’t seem to consider the wilsons and Lamar Jackson’s of the world because they aren’t flat footed 6’5” white guys. This team needs someone that can fun for their life. **** elway

Comment

Originally posted by MplsBronco View Post
            As mentioned just a brilliant plan to keep bringing in statues AND neglect the oline for years. Pretty sure elways dad would kick him upside the head for this level of stupidity. Elway doesn’t seem to consider the wilsons and Lamar Jackson’s of the world because they aren’t flat footed 6’5” white guys. This team needs someone that can fun for their life. **** elway
            Elway hasn’t neglected the offensive line. He’s just missed on 90% of his OL picks.

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

Elway hasn’t neglected the offensive line. He’s just missed on 90% of his OL picks.
              He hasn’t been serious about it and yes when he’s tried it’s been an utter disaster. I’d still classify it as neglect.

Comment

The Oline isn't the greatest BUT Flacco does **** like this.

Flacco is so worried about getting hit he misses a wide open player in the middle of the field

Comment

Originally posted by KevinJames View Post
                  Personally I think it’s Flacco and it’s not even close he doesn’t even give the OL a chance by getting rid of the football or trying to move out of the pocket like TJ Lang said on Twitter “Joe Flacco is a o linemen’s worst nightmare”

and his ball security like cmon man get a tighter grip...
                  You are ABSOLUTELY correct Kevin. Flacco just kills your OL. He holds the ball way too long and takes way too many sacks. His picture is in the dictionary under 'statue'. His ball security is unforgivable. He might scramble for a 1st down running like twice a season. I was one of those who gave him every chance, but he's just not gonna get it done. And if you're certain your QB can't win consistently, what's the point in playing him, just move onto the next guy. He'll get his 2 more weeks until Lock is ready to go. If he continues to look helpless, unmotivated and void of passion, Lock should be put in for the rest of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWave View Post

Flacco is so worried about getting hit he misses a wide open player in the middle of the field
                    Holly schit, that dude was as wide open as you will ever see, that would have been a TD.

Comment

I’m not saying that the offensive line is good but the majority of those sacks were on Flacco. He looks like Kyle Orton 2.0. A pocket sloth. He has to help these guys out.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdawg26 View Post
                        I’m not saying that the offensive line is good but the majority of those sacks were on Flacco. He looks like Kyle Orton 2.0. A pocket sloth. He has to help these guys out.
                        Pocket Sloth, I love it. LMAO

Comment

Probably a combination of Flacco and play calling/scheme.

Im almost positive another coordinator could get more out of this offensive unit.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWave View Post

Flacco wasn't even looking middle of the field is an easy TD, blitz was even picked up decently wtf

Comment

Both should be an option because that's the case. Bolles is mentally regarded.

Comment

Put in lock. see what he can do. Can’t be any worse.

Comment

Working...
                                X