No announcement yet.

Biggest issue on the team OL or Flacco?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biggest issue on the team OL or Flacco?

Personally I think it’s Flacco and it’s not even close he doesn’t even give the OL a chance by getting rid of the football or trying to move out of the pocket like TJ Lang said on Twitter “Joe Flacco is a o linemen’s worst nightmare”

and his ball security like cmon man get a tighter grip...
    Flacco
    70.97%
    OL
    29.03%

Both cause Elway.

Comment

Who cares at this point?

Comment

How about the front office thats been trying to fix the oline and find a franchise qb for like half a decade?

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosfanGuy View Post
          How about the front office thats been trying to fix the oline and find a franchise qb for like half a decade?
          Longer than that my friend if you are talking about the OL.

Comment

Elway is the biggest issue. The inability to build an OL or find a quality QB is on him, as are all the other issues with the team.

Comment

Originally posted by Traveler View Post

Longer than that my friend if you are talking about the OL.
              True

Comment

QB. Same thing since SB win.

Comment

For tonight, it was the OL and not even close. I felt bad for Flacco taking that punishment.

Comment

QB, a slug out runs 7 of those sacks

Comment

Let me put it this way. The Pats have a patchwork, quite bad OL. Russell Wilson has had one of the worst OLs in football for quite a while. Good QBs overcome deficiencies. Bad QBs don't and then those bad QBs develop bad uninspiring attitudes.

Flacco doesn't just suck, he is a piece of **** imo.

Its the freaking QB and this same stupid annoying ****ing staff who sees fit to go for ill advised two point conversions and run stupid ****ing fake punts to show they have guts, but keeps allowing that ****ing waste to keep trotting out there with his ****ing dont give a flying **** what happens attitude is worse!

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
                        QB. Same thing since SB win.
                        Loved that SB win BTW...

Comment

Originally posted by HAT View Post

Loved that SB win BTW...
                          #metoo Since then the team has been in a tailspin and isnt any better off than the instant the SB was over except 4 years later and now a loser program being run here.

Comment

Flacco because of the individual weight the QB position carries, but there is not a worse performing individual on this team than Garett Bolles. He can't stop the ****storm once one bad thing happens and it probably makes him the worst left tackle in football.

A mind-boggling pick when it was made who's been even worse than expected.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoblood32 View Post
                              Let me put it this way. The Pats have a patchwork, quite bad OL. Russell Wilson has had one of the worst OLs in football for quite a while. Good QBs overcome deficiencies. Bad QBs don't and then those bad QBs develop bad uninspiring attitudes.

Flacco doesn't just suck, he is a piece of **** imo.

Its the freaking QB and this same stupid annoying ****ing staff who sees fit to go for ill advised two point conversions and run stupid ****ing fake punts to show they have guts, but keeps allowing that ****ing waste to keep trotting out there with his ****ing dont give a flying **** what happens attitude is worse!
                              Agreed. It's like Vic just saw Reich and bOb go for a bunch of 4th downs on the Chefs and said "hold my beer"

Coaching and coaching alone lost this game tonight.

Comment

Working...
                              X