No announcement yet.

San Francisco 4-0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Archaic 8-1 team, good thing we didn’t hire Kyle after he led an archaic team to a near world championship so we could hire radio and then his errand boy two years later.

Comment

• Originally posted by CEH View Post

Not doing anything without Kittles and Sanders. Really tough schedule left. They could easily not win the NFCW and miss the playoffs if those 2 receivers are not playing
      They need two wins in the last six to make the playoffs. They should win next against Arizona and steal other one or two down the stretch.

Comment

• It isn't like SF offense is lighting it up. It has all been the D which is loaded with first round talent. 17th in offensive DVOA and 2nd in defensive DVOA. It isn't like there schedule hasn't been cupcake easy either. Bucs, Brown, Steelers (when they were a mess), Bengals, Redskins, Cardinals... Their only quality win is over Carolina and maybe the Rams, but the Rams don't look great this year.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Bronco View Post
            It isn't like SF offense is lighting it up. It has all been the D which is loaded with first round talent. 17th in offensive DVOA and 2nd in defensive DVOA. It isn't like there schedule hasn't been cupcake easy either. Bucs, Brown, Steelers (when they were a mess), Bengals, Redskins, Cardinals... Their only quality win is over Carolina and maybe the Rams, but the Rams don't look great this year.

this is said all the time for patriots yet they win almost all their SBs.

sorry but 8-0 was 8-0 no matter who you play.

they would’ve beat Seattle if Gould wasn’t a pussy, and there weren’t several key dropped passes. Kittle and Sanders will be back.

lmao at this place. Downplaying an 8 win team stacked on defense(I heard here that’s all that matters to win) while another thread talking about rattling off 7 straight wins for Denver.

Denver only wishes it could hit 8 wins last few years.
            Last edited by Drunken.Broncoholic2; 11-13-2019, 04:02 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post

this is said all the time for patriots yet they win almost all their SBs.

sorry but 8-0 was 8-0 no matter who you play.

they would’ve beat Seattle if Gould wasn’t a pussy, and there weren’t several key dropped passes. Kittle and Sanders will be back.

lmao at this place. Downplaying an 8 win team stacked on defense(I heard here that’s all that matters to win) while another thread talking about rattling off 7 straight wins for Denver.

Denver only wishes it could hit 8 wins last few years.
              Using your woulda/shoulda the Broncos would easily be sitting 2 wins from 8 right now, maybe 1.

49ers will have to win in their division to get the respect you desire for them. will probably come down to week 17.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmz313 View Post

Using your woulda/shoulda the Broncos would easily be sitting 2 wins from 8 right now, maybe 1.

49ers will have to win in their division to get the respect you desire for them. will probably come down to week 17.
                I used the record at 8-0. Not at 8-1.

my opinion is they could’ve won that game. That opinion Means zip all cause 8-1 is 8-1.

Just like 3-6 is 3-6

and respect I desire? Lmao. I put so many prop bets down on them this season I’m gonna make huge coin. Already have. They earned my respect by even hitting 8 wins when most the country said they’d have a losing season.

Comment

• Of course Shanahan should’ve been hired over VJ, even a monkey with a head injury knows that. VJ was probably the worst coach in Broncos history, ANYBODY else should’ve been hired instead of him. Shanahan was the obvious choice at the time, they didn’t do it, it is what it is.

But at this point, crying about what could’ve been is quite pointless. The 49ers are having a good season and have a good team. Hopefully the Broncos can rebuild the mess they’re in, and turn things around as quickly as the 49ers have.

Comment

I used the record at 8-0. Not at 8-1.

my opinion is they could’ve won that game. That opinion Means zip all cause 8-1 is 8-1.

Just like 3-6 is 3-6

and respect I desire? Lmao. I put so many prop bets down on them this season I’m gonna make huge coin. Already have. They earned my respect by even hitting 8 wins when most the country said they’d have a losing season.
                    I meant it as: you are saying they are disrespected and should be given more respect. Bold wagers man. i didn't expect that trash franchise to get 7 wins all year.

Comment

• the frisco franchise ios in much better shape than our bronco franchise, no debate.
                      Looking at familiar faces in shanahan and their GM and newly aquired WR just makes it all the more painful.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmz313 View Post

I meant it as: you are saying they are disrespected and should be given more respect. Bold wagers man. i didn't expect that trash franchise to get 7 wins all year.
                        I don’t think they are disrespected as a whole. They are getting flex games. I think the concerns are warranted. There’s legit concern for full production at QB.

what I’m seeing is how they are doing it has been championed around here since the SB year. “Have an elite defense paired with a QB who just does the minimal amount/game manages/doesn’t make mistakes/just be average route”. Now all of a sudden that’s not a winning formula that was spawned here since 2015? I never bought into it, and reality says SF likely doesn’t make it out of the playoffs. But IMO their offense will be better with Kittle and Sanders in it.

Comment

• Originally posted by elsid13 View Post

They need two wins in the last six to make the playoffs. They should win next against Arizona and steal other one or two down the stretch.
                          This might be the first time in the history of sports that someone has stated the team with the best record needs to "steal wins".

Comment

• Originally posted by Beantown Bronco View Post

This might be the first time in the history of sports that someone has stated the team with the best record needs to "steal wins".
                            not to mention just 10-6 probably isn't gonna cut it in the NFC.

Comment

I don’t think they are disrespected as a whole. They are getting flex games. I think the concerns are warranted. There’s legit concern for full production at QB.

what I’m seeing is how they are doing it has been championed around here since the SB year. “Have an elite defense paired with a QB who just does the minimal amount/game manages/doesn’t make mistakes/just be average route”. Now all of a sudden that’s not a winning formula that was spawned here since 2015? I never bought into it, and reality says SF likely doesn’t make it out of the playoffs. But IMO their offense will be better with Kittle and Sanders in it.
                              Uh, yeah. They probably beat the Seahawks if both of those guys are healthy. I really don't understand all the hate for SF this year. They're going to be a beast to deal with all year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mile High Salute View Post

Uh, yeah. They probably beat the Seahawks if both of those guys are healthy. I really don't understand all the hate for SF this year. They're going to be a beast to deal with all year.

most of it is because the Kyle/VJ debate. The what if’s. Outside Denver’s fanbase there’s no real hate. Not much talk about them at all. But that’s normal for pacific coast teams.

Comment

Working...
                                X