San Francisco 4-0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mile High Salute View Post

Dude I would kill for Shanny Jr. and Jimmy right now, and everybody else on this site would too. Hell, trade Elway for Lynch and I’ll dance naked through the streets.
    I have noticed the negative what has Kyle ever done posts have stopped.

Comment

• Denver’s offense isn’t even the same as SF.

I watch PA all the time in SF. Denver is about the least PA team in the league.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
        Denver’s offense isn’t even the same as SF.

SF is literally nothing like the outdated crap being run in DEN.

Comment

Denver’s offense isn’t even the same as SF.

But we were told Flacco excelled in this offense for one year one time........

Comment

• when do we change the title of this thread, after the first loss ?

Comment

• Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post

I have noticed the negative what has Kyle ever done posts have stopped.
              7-0 will help with that, lol. Funny that after Scangarello left, their offense got better while ours got worse, ha.

Comment

• Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post

But we were told Flacco excelled in this offense for one year one time........
                Lmao. The **** broncos fans come up with to paint over clear suck is funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmz313 View Post

I'd go with neither. Kyle hasn't done enough for his endorsement to mean squat. 8 games of poor O is all Scangs has as an OC resume.

Flacco sucks so its a push there BUT, Lindsay's lack of production is on Scangs.
                  Lindsay doesn't really have a lack of production, at least not compared to last season. He had 667 Yards from Scrimmage w/4 total TDs through the first 8 games last season and has 652 Yscm and 4 TD's so far this season. There have been several shoestring and turfmonster tackles this season as well that have prevented those numbers from being far better.

Denver as a team is about 200 yards off the rushing pace they were on last season 8 games in, I'll be curious how a mobile QB with some PA chops helps them.

Flacco wasn't scaring anyone, if we could just get some defenses to have to play honest, Lindsay and Freeman have both been flirting with breaking some.

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnnySunshine View Post
                    So many posters in this thread not having a clue how that situation went down. Anyone following along knew Shanahan was going to be in San Francisco all along. He and SF knew he was their next head coach before he even interviewed in Denver.
                    You obviously don't know.... Shanny Jr's first visit was in Denver. If Elway had wanted him he would still be in Denver. In fact Elway stated he almost hired him on the spot but already had his heart sent on Radio.

Comment

Lmao. The **** broncos fans come up with to paint over clear suck is funny.
                      I don't care how much lipstick you slap on that pig...it's still future pork chops.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guess Who View Post

You obviously don't know.... Shanny Jr's first visit was in Denver. If Elway had wanted him he would still be in Denver. In fact Elway stated he almost hired him on the spot but already had his heart sent on Radio.
                        was elway going to give him a six year deal and gm power he got in san fran?

Comment

• Originally posted by yerner View Post

was elway going to give him a six year deal and gm power he got in san fran?
                          never ever would of happened. moot point. We got the Radio era. who did out win Kyle in the same 2 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
                            when do we change the title of this thread, after the first loss ?
                            bump

Comment

• the 49ers are 8-1. solid team. Better than i thought they were at 4-0. I think they are looking at a 11 win WC birth. they still got the good teams that Seattle lost to on their schedule and no more redskins, Browns and Bengals for their Defense to smother.. Seattle's schedule is actually harder down the stretch but they are the better team with a week off to finally rest up.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmz313 View Post
                                the 49ers are 8-1. solid team. Better than i thought they were at 4-0. I think they are looking at a 11 win WC birth. they still got the good teams that Seattle lost to on their schedule and no more redskins, Browns and Bengals for their Defense to smother.. Seattle's schedule is actually harder down the stretch but they are the better team with a week off to finally rest up.
                                Not doing anything without Kittles and Sanders. Really tough schedule left. They could easily not win the NFCW and miss the playoffs if those 2 receivers are not playing

Comment

Working...
                                X