No announcement yet.

San Francisco 4-0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jimmy G or Kyle will fook up long before the Super Bowl.

Comment

Originally posted by CEH View Post
      I was told they were going to lose to the rams. Was told they’d go almost winless in the nfc west. Lol.

they are headed to the playoffs. Meanwhile Elway is stripping this organization of any decency. This team has become an ownerless abyss with no direction and no way of coming out of this spin into obscurity.

We’re only in year 4 of this demise. Wait until 3-4 more years are added to this streak.

Comment

Watching the 49ers roll after watching our clown show offense is sickening. How drunk was Elway to hire VJ over Shanny?

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post

Ya back in winter time I mentioned these odds and to jump on them in multiple threads.

I hope those that saw it did too.
          Yeah, at the time I thought you were just being a homer or influenced by local talk radio cause you’re nearby lol, but you were right. But you have to admit they’ve surpassed even your expectations. They’re flat out destroying teams. 7-0 is just unreal.

Comment

Originally posted by CEH View Post
            Dude I would kill for Shanny Jr. and Jimmy right now, and everybody else on this site would too. Hell, trade Elway for Lynch and I’ll dance naked through the streets.

Comment

I was told they were going to lose to the rams. Was told they’d go almost winless in the nfc west. Lol.

they are headed to the playoffs. Meanwhile Elway is stripping this organization of any decency. This team has become an ownerless abyss with no direction and no way of coming out of this spin into obscurity.

We’re only in year 4 of this demise. Wait until 3-4 more years are added to this streak.
              I hate to admit it, but could easily be another 4+ years of suck if the trust fund kids can’t all stop fighting and get it together soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Mile High Salute View Post

Yeah, at the time I thought you were just being a homer or influenced by local talk radio cause you’re nearby lol, but you were right. But you have to admit they’ve surpassed even your expectations. They’re flat out destroying teams. 7-0 is just unreal.
                No doubt. I thought they were a borderline wildcard to playoff team back then. Never expected a 7-0 start.

sanders sees 51 points and scores a TD one week after having to deal with Flacco and this subNFL team.

Comment

No doubt. I thought they were a borderline wildcard to playoff team back then. Never expected a 7-0 start.

sanders sees 51 points and scores a TD one week after having to deal with Flacco and this subNFL team.
                  Glad to see him get to play for a winner again - he deserves it. I have my doubts about how SF will do in the playoffs vs. a team like New Orleans or Green Bay, but man, what a start. Fun for the fans here to finally have something to cheer for again. Amazing how strong the NFC is, though. Aside from the Pats, seems like most of the top 5/6 teams in the NFL all reside in the NFC.

Comment

Comment

• So many posters in this thread not having a clue how that situation went down. Anyone following along knew Shanahan was going to be in San Francisco all along. He and SF knew he was their next head coach before he even interviewed in Denver.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post

sanders, "is this heaven / "
                        no it's 'frisco.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mile High Salute View Post

Dude I would kill for Shanny Jr. and Jimmy right now, and everybody else on this site would too. Hell, trade Elway for Lynch and I’ll dance naked through the streets.
                          are you trying to sweeten the deal

Comment

• It was great seeing Sanders get a td this weekend. He looked great in the uni and I’m a life long fan of his.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by TonyR View Post
                                I'd go with neither. Kyle hasn't done enough for his endorsement to mean squat. 8 games of poor O is all Scangs has as an OC resume.

Flacco sucks so its a push there BUT, Lindsay's lack of production is on Scangs.

Comment

Working...
                                X