Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by yerner View Post
      What are they supposed to do? Vacate wins and maybe only get a half a win? I always chuckle when people post that stat early in the year. Part of the reason a lot of those teams have low wins is they lost to the undefeated teams. Now I get it that the Pats have beat the worst teams in the league but will all know they are probably the best team in the league.

Comment

Originally posted by jmz313 View Post
        They have beaten the Powerhouse:

Bucs
        Steelers
        Bengals
        Browns.

They'll probably go 1-5 in division. Bronco Fans woulda run that staff outta town 2 years ago.
        olololololol
        they will be in SB

Comment

6-0.

still doubters of that team and defense.

50 to 1 to REACH the SB. So glad I put large coin on that.

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post

What are they supposed to do? Vacate wins and maybe only get a half a win? I always chuckle when people post that stat early in the year. Part of the reason a lot of those teams have low wins is they lost to the undefeated teams. Now I get it that the Pats have beat the worst teams in the league but will all know they are probably the best team in the league.
            Their entire division is atrocious and has been for 15 years. And that's all Belecheats fault.
            He should now forfeit wins for being good.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
              6-0.

Theor D is great and O is good outside of the QB. Garrapolo is not very good DB. He will not get them past good teams in the playoffs. Jake Plummeresch.

Something interesting today I saw was bad management by Shanny JR. That last FG was even stupid to try in that situation. Only way you lose is with a splash play TD and blocking a TD is one way to do it quickly. In those bad conditions he put that play in play with less than 30 seconds in the game. It worked out and will not be mentioned but something I noticed.

Comment

6-0.

Wait until they play a good team... in the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratboy View Post

Wait until they play a good team... in the playoffs.
                  Ok. I’ll wait.

key words “in the playoffs”.

no one thought they’d even get there. Hence 50 to 1 odds back then.

would you like to wager they win a playoff game?

they are literally doing what this fanbase has pushed for since the super bowl. Win with defense and manage the offense. now all of a sudden that doesn’t work cause it’s not Denver?

Comment

I picked them to win SB before season started. their success is no surprise.

Comment

They are a surprise (IMO) but we found that out last week against the Rams. This week was an easy win against the Redskins so there's nothing new.

They got a strong division to get through.

Comment

Jimmy G has some bad mechanics throwing flat footed. The 49ers have done well despite his mediocre play. They seem really 2005 Broncoish to me.

Comment

Comment

Another week another win. 51 points...Denver needs 5 games to hit 51 points.

pretty sure they are a playoff threat eh doubters?

50 to 1.

Comment

Another week another win. 51 points...Denver needs 5 games to hit 51 points.

pretty sure they are a playoff threat eh doubters?

50 to 1.
                              That is looking like an awesome bet so far, DB. Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by Mile High Salute View Post

That is looking like an awesome bet so far, DB. Wow.
                                Ya back in winter time I mentioned these odds and to jump on them in multiple threads.

I hope those that saw it did too.

Comment

Working...
                                X