San Francisco 4-0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post

Except Garapolo isnt playing that well. The jury is still out on him. They have 800 yards rushing on the year so it will be interesting when a team shuts that down and he has to throw 40 times. That is what he is paid for.
    Also paid for Wins and 3rd downs he top of the heap in wins and #10 in 3rd downs. that’s pretty good so far

Comment

Originally posted by jmz313 View Post
      They have beaten the Powerhouse:

Bucs
      Steelers
      Bengals
      Browns.

They'll probably go 1-5 in division. Bronco Fans woulda run that staff outta town 2 years ago.

One of the many reasons why Denver will be in the current position they are in for years.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnySunshine View Post

One of the many reasons why Denver will be in the current position they are in for years.
        Because the bronco fans decide who goes? That didn’t work with VJ. He stayed an extra year. I agree though, if it were up to the fans, Shanny would have been gone halfway through the first year before Jimmy G even showed up.

Comment

Pretty sure they aren’t pretenders. Just dominate teams at both lines.

Comment

Originally posted by 69bronco View Post

*with manning.

You're a Bronco fan? Were you in 2015?

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
              Pretty sure they aren’t pretenders. Just dominate teams at both lines.
              Goff is worthless against really good defenses. See Bears, SB last year, and today.

Comment

Originally posted by gunns View Post

Probably not.

We have seen what happens when Manning is the MVP carrying the team. They always choke in the playoffs. Our defense won that SB and carried Manning along for the ride. The 2006 Colts had a good playoff run too while Manning was going into his usual January slump.

Comment

Lmao that 69 guy has alluded to Peyton being the reason they won a Super Bowl multiple times. He's just a delusional Peyton fanboy. Thank god our defense finished the job, or his run as QB for Denver would be remembered as a choke job that was fun until games mattered.

Comment

69 never hid from it though he always admitted being Manningball.

Comment

69broncos is an old white racist republican.

All you need to know and all his posts will make sense knowing this.

Comment

Originally posted by jmz313 View Post
                        They have beaten the Powerhouse:

Bucs
                        Steelers
                        Bengals
                        Browns.

They'll probably go 1-5 in division. Bronco Fans woulda run that staff outta town 2 years ago.
                        Hahaha!!!
                        Add the Rams to that list.
                        I think you're going to be surprised towards the end of the year about how good the niners are this season.

Comment

Originally posted by strafen View Post
                          Hahaha!!!
                          I think you're going to be surprised towards the end of the year about how good the niners are this season.
                          That defense and running game are legit. Jimmy G is the only thing keeping them back.

Comment

Originally posted by gunns View Post

Uh yea. I was the guy in 2015 saying they were going to win the sb.. because they had the goat qb

Comment

Originally posted by Action View Post
                              69broncos is an old white racist republican.

All you need to know and all his posts will make sense knowing this.
                              Lol you have no idea what I am dumbass, I’ve never disclosed my age or race here, don’t see what that has to do with football either? I’m definitely not racist and I don’t see myself voting for anything but gun rights after the next election.

Comment

Originally posted by strafen View Post
                                Hahaha!!!
                                I was wrong. They just proved to be legit. Rams do seem to be in a slump as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X