Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

San Francisco 4-0

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by maher_tyler View Post

    Jimmy G will be the reason why they don't make it or lose the SB if they get there. He struggles to make reads if the first option isn't available. He makes a lot of poor decisions. For a team with a run game that good he has no excuses.
    Jimmy G is the winningest QB in NFL history with a minimum of 25 starts. 23-5 (.821). He is also clutch with the highest passer rating when his team is trailing and the most 4th quarter comebacks in 2019.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Arkie View Post

      Jimmy G is the winningest QB in NFL history with a minimum of 25 starts. 23-5 (.821). He is also clutch with the highest passer rating when his team is trailing and the most 4th quarter comebacks in 2019.
      it's always nice to have stats when you don't have a ring to put on your finger.
      I think jimmy g wants the ring.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post

        it's always nice to have stats when you don't have a ring to put on your finger.
        I think jimmy g wants the ring.
        give jimmy the ring,
        give chef the finger.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Wes Mantooth View Post
          I believe if it really was Elways choice, Kyle Shanahan would have been our coach.
          It was Elway's choice, he passed for Radio the puppet. Plus he didn't want Daddy Shanahan hanging around.. Elway's ego got int he way. Shanahan came to Denver first if Elway had wanted him he never would have left the building.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Brohemoth View Post
            Forget the coaches. Give me John Lynch. He has shown he can build a team without Peyton Manning.
            now that is a smart post...I agree with you

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Guess Who View Post

              It was Elway's choice, he passed for Radio the puppet. Plus he didn't want Daddy Shanahan hanging around.. Elway's ego got int he way. Shanahan came to Denver first if Elway had wanted him he never would have left the building.
              Elway wouldn’t have a problem with daddy Shanahan, but Ellis sure would.

              Kyle didn’t come to Denver. Elway went to Atlanta.

              It was Kyle who didn’t want to work under Elway. He went to San Fran where he has final say on all personnel including the hiring of his own puppet in John Lynch. Kyle would rather be over the GM of his choice instead of under Elway.



              Comment


              • Originally posted by Guess Who View Post

                It was Elway's choice, he passed for Radio the puppet. Plus he didn't want Daddy Shanahan hanging around.. Elway's ego got int he way. Shanahan came to Denver first if Elway had wanted him he never would have left the building.
                Kyle was never coming to Denver despite what is continually thrown around here that Radio was picked over him.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post

                  Kyle was never coming to Denver despite what is continually thrown around here that Radio was picked over him.
                  That is exactly what I said. If Elway wanted him he would have gotten him. Elway already had his mind made up on Radio and took the lesser of the two qualified coaches.

                  Comment


                  • I don't think there was a chance in hell of Ellis letting him hire Kyle and I don't think Kyle wanted to work under Elway.

                    People talk about Lynch being Kyle's puppet but they work together which was the idea. Kyle wanted final say as a just in case scenario but they work extremely well together.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Guess Who View Post

                      That is exactly what I said. If Elway wanted him he would have gotten him. Elway already had his mind made up on Radio and took the lesser of the two qualified coaches.
                      I mean the opposite. Kyle was never coming here even if Elway wanted him. He was always going to SFO.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post
                        I don't think there was a chance in hell of Ellis letting him hire Kyle and I don't think Kyle wanted to work under Elway.

                        People talk about Lynch being Kyle's puppet but they work together which was the idea. Kyle wanted final say as a just in case scenario but they work extremely well together.
                        Don’t forget about Adam Peters. He played a HUGE role for that team.

                        Comment


                        • Kyle’s first “final say” was the decision to hire John Lynch.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post

                            Don’t forget about Adam Peters. He played a HUGE role for that team.
                            I think there are a few in the FO that came from Denver. But he definitely played a big part in their success.

                            Comment


                            • If Kyle wins today every poster that calls the zone offense archaic has to wear a dress for a year

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by OABB View Post
                                If Kyle wins today every poster that calls the zone offense archaic has to wear a dress for a year
                                actually Kyle runs everything
                                wide zone, zone , gap , power

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X