San Francisco 4-0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post

That half of you guys base your arguments off of what you want to see. I was told Titans would run all over KC because Henry has been on fire and KC run D sucks(based off season long ranking in a new system). Not one person even mentioned Henry's workload going into 4th straight road game after having over 90 carrys over last 3.
    What does any of this have to do with my statement that if they can’t stop the 49ers run game they are in for a long day?

Comment

• Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post

I'm sure you had KC and SF today right?
      Yep!

Comment

• really pisses me off we are stuck with ****ing Fangio while Shanny Jr went to the 49ers with his dad, and John Lynch.

The fact Ellis denied the Shannahans, and is somehow remotely in charge of the Broncos, is the great tragedy of this organization right now.

Lock and Shanny Jr would be a SB every year.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShaneFalco View Post
          really pisses me off we are stuck with ****ing Fangio while Shanny Jr went to the 49ers with his dad, and John Lynch.

The fact Ellis denied the Shannahans, and is somehow remotely in charge of the Broncos, is the great tragedy of this organization right now.

I’ve alwys been a huge Shanahan supporter, and the majority of fans here turned against him and anything that had to do with Shanahan’s name attached to it.

Comment

• Hey we got Vance Joseph instead! Shanny jr was a loser I was told by so many here. I’m really impressed with the foresight of many of you.

Comment

• Originally posted by OABB View Post
              Hey we got Vance Joseph instead! Shanny jr was a loser I was told by so many here. I’m really impressed with the foresight of many of you.
              He's a douche. A Douche that knows football, but a douche none-the-less.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShaneFalco View Post
                really pisses me off we are stuck with ****ing Fangio while Shanny Jr went to the 49ers with his dad, and John Lynch.

do you actually think mike shanny has anything to do with his SON'S 9ers?

Comment

• Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post

do you actually think mike shanny has anything to do with his SON'S 9ers?
                  You don't think that Mike gives advice? You don't think that Kyle wants that advice? What a great resource to have!

Comment

• Originally posted by ColoradoDarin View Post

You don't think that Mike gives advice? You don't think that Kyle wants that advice? What a great resource to have!
                    They talk constantly and Mike roams the halls over in SF. This according to Nick Ferguson who was a secondary coach in SF last year.

Comment

• Here was the mantra for Sf in 2017 when they took over.
                      notice scheme fit is right there. Something Elway does not want to commit to . Just sad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
                        That’s why I said to place your bets back in February.

50 to 1 looking real good right now.

this has to do with Lynch producing a roster that is looking damn good in areas they previously sucked at.

Both their lines dominate. During the TC joint practices SF just man handled Denver. Was only reported by SF media not Denver media.

better hope Denver wins on Sunday cause Lynch and specifically Peters will take Sanders for a 4th or worse draft pick.

lynch also isn’t dumb enough to try to do it on his own. Peters makes far more decisions than a Russell type does. Denver should’ve never got rid of Peters, but rather promoted him.
                        Even placed on a bet that they would take Sanders.

I’m in their building.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post

Even placed on a bet that they would take Sanders.

I’m in their building.
                          I wonder if we know the same person

Comment

• Originally posted by CEH View Post

They talk constantly and Mike roams the halls over in SF. This according to Nick Ferguson who was a secondary coach in SF last year.
                            "mike roams the halls"
                            did he mention the drooling ?

Comment

• Go 9ers go and I don’t take rooting for a team that has Richard Sherman lightly.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X