Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

San Francisco 4-0

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post

    I’ve been hearing that all year. That’s fine. They won big games this year that resulted in them taking 1st seed. Before those games the naysayers said Jimmy would lose them. He won them by having a big impact. Multiple playoff teams he beat. They already made me a ton of money regardless of what happens next 2 games. They weren’t even supposed to be there.. hence the odds.

    I hope they make it cause id like to see their defense against Mahomes.
    I think KC will do really well against their D if they do what they normally do. They dont vary much off the Seattle cover 3 scheme they run. They throw some man and zone but it's really one of 2. That is not a good way to attack KC but they do have the dawgs on the DL to get after Kermit.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

      I’m not struggling with anything. Pass first teams with crappy run games very rarely win Super Bowls. And as to why the matchup is bad, it is that the 49ers are great at running the ball and the Chiefs suck at stopping the run. One of the best ways to shutdown Mahomes is to simply keep him off the field with long, grinding drives. Anyway, I’ll believe it when I see it when it comes to the Chiefs playing in the Super Bowl.
      Yeah, I’m with Aga on this one. They need to worry about stopping Derrick Henry and the Titans first.

      Comment


      • Btw 49ers just tied our record for most wins at Levi in the playoffs. 1

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Wes Mantooth View Post
          Btw 49ers just tied our record for most wins at Levi in the playoffs. 1
          hahaha. nice.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post


            Still think they suck? They had injuries all year to almost all positions. CB. RB. WR. TE. S. DL. OT. G. C. LB. battled through a hard stretch of the schedule.

            not only should this board have listened to me back in February when I said get all over that 50-1 odds, should’ve listened with all the other bets. Division winner....Cha Ching. This game. Cha Ching. Next up to cash in....NFC champions.

            lmao at 1-5 in division. Good call there. For the record a lot of SF fans were ready to run Shanny and Lynch out of town before the season started. I continue to laugh in their faces around town to the SF fans who didn’t take my advice either.
            No, i don't. but, I conceded like 8 weeks ago they were a much better team than I ever thought they'd be. As opposed to this quoted post from September before they were tested.

            I'm also sitting well with my 27 to 1 odds SB pick from September in GB.

            Comment


            • Cha ****ing Ching.


              40-1 to win the NFC. check.

              Hopefully some of you laid some bets down when I pointed out early in this thread a few months ago.

              Comment


              • I believe if it really was Elways choice, Kyle Shanahan would have been our coach.

                Comment


                • Going to be an interesting SB. The pros were hammering the line on it this last week getting the AFC -1. SF DL absolutely has to show up get to Mahomes and finish him to the ground if not it will be a long day. Someone pointed out if you take a list of QB winners from the 80s and the list of losing QB middle of the road QBs like Jimmy G really struggle to finish the final game.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
                    Going to be an interesting SB. The pros were hammering the line on it this last week getting the AFC -1. SF DL absolutely has to show up get to Mahomes and finish him to the ground if not it will be a long day. Someone pointed out if you take a list of QB winners from the 80s and the list of losing QB middle of the road QBs like Jimmy G really struggle to finish the final game.
                    One could also say that it’ll be a very long day for the Chiefs if they can’t stop the 49ers’ run game.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

                      One could also say that it’ll be a very long day for the Chiefs if they can’t stop the 49ers’ run game.
                      Well I heard the same thing for today's game and everyone quotes season long rankings if it fits their narrative. If you look back I pointed out to several of you KC hasn't been that bad vs the run over the last 2 months. 49er run game though they get explosive plays out of but I bet queefs dare Jimmy G to beat them. Spoiler Jimmy G isnt very good and his coach is scared ****less to let him throw. Looks like his Dad handling of Plummer in 2005 and 2006.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
                        Cha ****ing Ching.


                        40-1 to win the NFC. check.

                        Hopefully some of you laid some bets down when I pointed out early in this thread a few months ago.
                        I hope you bet a lot bro. You called it back in the off season. One of the most impressive Nostradamus calls I've ever seen. Tip of the hat...

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post

                          Well I heard the same thing for today's game and everyone quotes season long rankings if it fits their narrative. If you look back I pointed out to several of you KC hasn't been that bad vs the run over the last 2 months. 49er run game though they get explosive plays out of but I bet queefs dare Jimmy G to beat them. Spoiler Jimmy G isnt very good and his coach is scared ****less to let him throw. Looks like his Dad handling of Plummer in 2005 and 2006.
                          What exactly is your point? I just said if they can’t stop the 49ers run game they are in for a long day. What they did against the Titans is neither here nor there. Every game is its own thing.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Old Coyote View Post

                            I hope you bet a lot bro. You called it back in the off season. One of the most impressive Nostradamus calls I've ever seen. Tip of the hat...
                            Right on Coyote! Ya it’s coming along nicely. Even if they don’t win the SB it’s a win win throughout the season.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

                              What exactly is your point?
                              That half of you guys base your arguments off of what you want to see. I was told Titans would run all over KC because Henry has been on fire and KC run D sucks(based off season long ranking in a new system). Not one person even mentioned Henry's workload going into 4th straight road game after having over 90 carrys over last 3.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post

                                Right on Coyote! Ya it’s coming along nicely. Even if they don’t win the SB it’s a win win throughout the season.
                                I'm sure you had KC and SF today right?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X