• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jmz313 View Post
    They have beaten the Powerhouse:

Bucs
    Steelers
    Bengals
    Browns.

They'll probably go 1-5 in division. Bronco Fans woulda run that staff outta town 2 years ago.

Still think they suck? They had injuries all year to almost all positions. CB. RB. WR. TE. S. DL. OT. G. C. LB. battled through a hard stretch of the schedule.

not only should this board have listened to me back in February when I said get all over that 50-1 odds, should’ve listened with all the other bets. Division winner....Cha Ching. This game. Cha Ching. Next up to cash in....NFC champions.

lmao at 1-5 in division. Good call there. For the record a lot of SF fans were ready to run Shanny and Lynch out of town before the season started. I continue to laugh in their faces around town to the SF fans who didn’t take my advice either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post

Still think they suck? They had injuries all year to almost all positions. CB. RB. WR. TE. S. DL. OT. G. C. LB. battled through a hard stretch of the schedule.

not only should this board have listened to me back in February when I said get all over that 50-1 odds, should’ve listened with all the other bets. Division winner....Cha Ching. This game. Cha Ching. Next up to cash in....NFC champions.

lmao at 1-5 in division. Good call there. For the record a lot of SF fans were ready to run Shanny and Lynch out of town before the season started. I continue to laugh in their faces around town to the SF fans who didn’t take my advice either.
      And folks said John Lynch was in over his head as a GM.

Comment

I feel like they are going to lose to queefs in the SB unfortunately.

Comment

• Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post

All things being equal, that is not a good matchup for the Chiefs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

All things being equal, that is not a good matchup for the Chiefs.
            How so? 49ers struggled against Seattle this year and KC is a much better version. You are just struggling with the reality that KC has a great shot to win the SB. It's kind of like 2015 after you spent years saying Manning would never win a superbowl in Denver you tried every angle to defend that statement.

Comment

How so? 49ers struggled against Seattle this year and KC is a much better version. You are just struggling with the reality that KC has a great shot to win the SB. It's kind of like 2015 after you spent years saying Manning would never win a superbowl in Denver you tried every angle to defend that statement.
              I’m not struggling with anything. Pass first teams with crappy run games very rarely win Super Bowls. And as to why the matchup is bad, it is that the 49ers are great at running the ball and the Chiefs suck at stopping the run. One of the best ways to shutdown Mahomes is to simply keep him off the field with long, grinding drives. Anyway, I’ll believe it when I see it when it comes to the Chiefs playing in the Super Bowl.

Comment

• Phil Mickleson bet big on Baltimore to win the Super Bowl in 2000 . Balt was 22-1.

good luck DB I’m rooting for SF

Comment

• Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

I’m not struggling with anything. Pass first teams with crappy run games very rarely win Super Bowls. And as to why the matchup is bad, it is that the 49ers are great at running the ball and the Chiefs suck at stopping the run. One of the best ways to shutdown Mahomes is to simply keep him off the field with long, grinding drives. Anyway, I’ll believe it when I see it when it comes to the Chiefs playing in the Super Bowl.
                  In case you havent noticed KC has been running the ball the past couple months along with their D playing much better. I'm not even convinced 9ers will get there with Jimmy G at the helm. The one thing they have going for them are the other 2 NFC teams are pretty weak. I hope I'm wrong about queefs though.

Comment

Ya realistically I can see that too. I’ll be happy as long as they go though cause 25-1 to win the NFC ain’t bad either

Comment

Can say they struggled but that last game against them was huge.

if they can beat Seattle 2 in one season, assuming that’s the NFC matchup that’s huge in itself.

its crazy to see a team have so many injuries yet still be the 1 seed after picking 2 in draft earlier. A lot of teams would fold losing that many players. Both tackles were busted. Lost their center. Guards missed time. The entire OL. Multiple CBs went down. Kittle. Their star FB got injured. Safeties injured. WRs went to IR. RBs injured. Most I’ve seen from a team. Reminds me of the Packers when they won the SB with a **** ton of injuries.
                      Last edited by Drunken.Broncoholic2; 01-12-2020, 10:48 AM.

Comment

Can say they struggled but that last game against them was huge.

if they can beat Seattle 2 in one season, assuming that’s the NFC matchup that’s huge in itself.

its crazy to see a team have so many injuries yet still be the 1 seed after picking 2 in draft earlier. A lot of teams would fold losing that many players. Both tackles were busted. Lost their center. Guards missed time. The entire OL. Multiple CBs went down. Kittle. Their star FB got injured. Safeties injured. WRs went to IR. RBs injured. Most I’ve seen from a team. Reminds me of the Packers when they won the SB with a **** ton of injuries.
                        Jimmy G will be the reason why they don't make it or lose the SB if they get there. He struggles to make reads if the first option isn't available. He makes a lot of poor decisions. For a team with a run game that good he has no excuses.

Comment

• Originally posted by maher_tyler View Post

Jimmy G will be the reason why they don't make it or lose the SB if they get there. He struggles to make reads if the first option isn't available. He makes a lot of poor decisions. For a team with a run game that good he has no excuses.
                          I’ve been hearing that all year. That’s fine. They won big games this year that resulted in them taking 1st seed. Before those games the naysayers said Jimmy would lose them. He won them by having a big impact. Multiple playoff teams he beat. They already made me a ton of money regardless of what happens next 2 games. They weren’t even supposed to be there.. hence the odds.

I hope they make it cause id like to see their defense against Mahomes.

Comment

• I’m a Niner fan for the rest of the playoffs. I have a soft spot for anything Shanny related, so shoot me. Almost got a little misty eyed seeing Mike in the Niner booth yesterday, like a proud papa. Almost.

Comment

• go nfc

Comment

I hope they make it cause id like to see their defense against Mahomes.
                                Same. I also think Kyle can go to to toe with with Reid when it comes to play calling. Garoppollo is the wld card. He made some really bad decisions and throws yesterday, but the SF d line is legit and Kyle can scheme an o like his pops.

Coming into the playoffs I had SF over kc. I still think that's what we get

Comment

Working...
                                X