Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

San Francisco 4-0

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
    9-1


    SF literally using the same model that’s been championed on this site to win games for years. Elite defenses paired with a QB “who only needs to manage and be average” to win.

    now somehow it’s frowned upon? Lmao.
    Wait, who said it's frowned upon? I think you missed the point, assuming you're referring to the tweet I posted above.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by TonyR View Post

      Wait, who said it's frowned upon? I think you missed the point, assuming you're referring to the tweet I posted above.

      I see it all the time that they “aren’t for real”. You have posts in here of people saying they weren’t even going to win one game within the division.

      How can a team with that kind of elite defense(it’s insanely good) not be for real?



      Comment


      • I'm convinced their QB is holding them back. If they played better teams where Jimmy G had to win the game it wouldn't happen. Run game is too finesse. Cards D blows and they have done well against this 49er team. VJ came through at the end having Jones cover a RB on arrow route. 9ers are a good team without a difference maker at QB that they are paying to be one. Very 2005 Broncos like.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
          I'm convinced their QB is holding them back. If they played better teams where Jimmy G had to win the game it wouldn't happen. Run game is too finesse. Cards D blows and they have done well against this 49er team. VJ came through at the end having Jones cover a RB on arrow route. 9ers are a good team without a difference maker at QB that they are paying to be one. Very 2005 Broncos like.

          We will see. Currently 5th in the league in offense. Defense is one of the best I’ve seen in years Besides broncos 2015.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post


            We will see. Currently 5th in the league in offense. Defense is one of the best I’ve seen in years Besides broncos 2015.
            They are a really good team but Jimmy G is a liability. He has too many throws like the INT yesterday and the 2 that Seattle dropped on game tying drive last week. They are WTF INTs. They need the run game to be more physical and less gimmicky finesse. They are a wildcard to me in that they could have a deep playoff run or a 1 and done come January in my opinion.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post

              They are a really good team but Jimmy G is a liability. He has too many throws like the INT yesterday and the 2 that Seattle dropped on game tying drive last week. They are WTF INTs. They need the run game to be more physical and less gimmicky finesse. They are a wildcard to me in that they could have a deep playoff run or a 1 and done come January in my opinion.
              Yeah too many INTs in crunch time. Is very good as a front runner. Will be interesting to see the playoffs but would not be at all surprised to see SF lose at home as a 1 or 2 seed

              Comment


              • Originally posted by CEH View Post

                Yeah too many INTs in crunch time. Is very good as a front runner. Will be interesting to see the playoffs but would not be at all surprised to see SF lose at home as a 1 or 2 seed
                He has a major flaw in his mechanics I see. He steps to the side at least 45 degrees instead of at his target and arms it too much. It effects his accuracy and if pocket is condensed he doesnt get velocity in it.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by TonyR View Post
                  Chandler Jones in coverage...

                  Looks very familiar.

                  Comment


                  • So what’s the excuses this time?

                    packers not a “real team”?


                    10-1...they win in so many different ways. Jimmy with 145 QB rating.....Broncos QBs couldn’t sniff that for years.


                    shouldve listened to me back in February at 50-1. I’ve got several prop/reg bets on SF this year. Made huge coin on betting for an above 500 record.

                    Comment


                    • They are fun to watch

                      Comment


                      • So many people here told me that Vance Joseph was the better hire ( those same people thought Orton and crippled manning were better than tebow or oz of course) There should maybe be a minimum IQ requirement or a basic
                        football understanding to post here.

                        The level of stupidity here is embarrassing sometimes.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
                          So what’s the excuses this time?

                          packers not a “real team”?


                          10-1...they win in so many different ways. Jimmy with 145 QB rating.....Broncos QBs couldn’t sniff that for years.


                          shouldve listened to me back in February at 50-1. I’ve got several prop/reg bets on SF this year. Made huge coin on betting for an above 500 record.
                          I don't think anyone thinks the 49ers are frauds anymore. I still think they have to beat the Seahawks to claim superiority in the NFC though. they are the 2nd best team in NFC IMO.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by OABB View Post
                            So many people here told me that Vance Joseph was the better hire ( those same people thought Orton and crippled manning were better than tebow or oz of course) There should maybe be a minimum IQ requirement or a basic
                            football understanding to post here.

                            The level of stupidity here is embarrassing sometimes.
                            Kyle just blew a 28-3 SB lead. He'd also of gotten the same two years Vance got while everyone on here including you would of **** on him for going 6-10.

                            Kyle also didn't want to coach here.

                            Comment


                            • XLVII rematch anyone?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by jmz313 View Post

                                Kyle just blew a 28-3 SB lead. He'd also of gotten the same two years Vance got while everyone on here including you would of **** on him for going 6-10.

                                Kyle also didn't want to coach here.
                                you are allowing facts to overshadow hate.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X