San Francisco 4-0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post

this is said all the time for patriots yet they win almost all their SBs.

sorry but 8-0 was 8-0 no matter who you play.

they would’ve beat Seattle if Gould wasn’t a pussy, and there weren’t several key dropped passes. Kittle and Sanders will be back.

lmao at this place. Downplaying an 8 win team stacked on defense(I heard here that’s all that matters to win) while another thread talking about rattling off 7 straight wins for Denver.

Denver only wishes it could hit 8 wins last few years.
    I didn't downplay anything. I pointed out facts where you constantly point out could have and should haves. MMQB at is finest. Fact: SF offense is middle of the pack. Fact: There D is to notch and carrying the team. Fact: Schedule is soft for first 8 weeks. Fact: We will find out how good they actually are over the next few weeks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Bronco View Post

I didn't downplay anything. I pointed out facts where you constantly point out could have and should haves. MMQB at is finest. Fact: SF offense is middle of the pack. Fact: There D is to notch and carrying the team. Fact: Schedule is soft for first 8 weeks. Fact: We will find out how good they actually are over the next few weeks.

I got the biggest fact of them all. 8-1. No could’ve should’ve. 8-1 is atop the entire NFC. The conference with the most competitive teams.

Fact : 8-1. But keep bashing them. Was told “we will find out who they are” before the Rams game.

lmao every Broncos fan would rather have 8-1 than 3-6. Who give a **** what the schedule is.

SF was considered a **** team going in. Now all of a sudden..”they got a soft schedule”. Who ****ing cares. They weren’t even supposed to win against a soft schedule. Which is why 50-1

GTFO with your MMQB comment. You’re the one with the stupid assumptions. You cannot refute 8-1. So go clean a toilet you bald headed jizz thrower.

SF 4th in the NFL scoring offense. Top 10 in yards per game. But that’s middle of the pack. Clear example of downplaying. Lmao

4th in the NFL sucks!
      Last edited by Drunken.Broncoholic2; 11-14-2019, 11:49 AM.

Comment

• DB2nextShattuck?

Comment

So go clean a toilet you bald headed jizz thrower.
          I think everyone should end every post with this sentence from now on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beantown Bronco View Post

I think everyone should end every post with this sentence from now on.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	Qpdu.gif
Views:	114
Size:	3.46 MB
ID:	2521344

Comment

• Originally posted by Beantown Bronco View Post

This might be the first time in the history of sports that someone has stated the team with the best record needs to "steal wins".
              I not sure I trust Jimmy G as their QB. It’s the first time he really been the starter in playoff race. Everyone else and including the coaches are really really good. But Jimmy G is going to need to make one or two plays and I am waiting to see if he can do it,\.

Comment

I got the biggest fact of them all. 8-1. No could’ve should’ve. 8-1 is atop the entire NFC. The conference with the most competitive teams.

Fact : 8-1. But keep bashing them. Was told “we will find out who they are” before the Rams game.

lmao every Broncos fan would rather have 8-1 than 3-6. Who give a **** what the schedule is.

SF was considered a **** team going in. Now all of a sudden..”they got a soft schedule”. Who ****ing cares. They weren’t even supposed to win against a soft schedule. Which is why 50-1

GTFO with your MMQB comment. You’re the one with the stupid assumptions. You cannot refute 8-1. So go clean a toilet you bald headed jizz thrower.

SF 4th in the NFL scoring offense. Top 10 in yards per game. But that’s middle of the pack. Clear example of downplaying. Lmao

4th in the NFL sucks!
                How do you think Shanny Jr. would have done in Denver, with Elway as the GM? I'm genuinely curious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

How do you think Shanny Jr. would have done in Denver, with Elway as the GM? I'm genuinely curious.
                  No chance in him coming to Denver. Not one bit. It would’ve been a power struggle and disaster. Elway has one of the smallest FOs in the league for a reason.

now if Elway was gone and Kyle was here, I’d bet father shanny would’ve come into play. Not sure I would’ve liked that set up either.

Comment

No chance in him coming to Denver. Not one bit. It would’ve been a power struggle and disaster. Elway has one of the smallest FOs in the league for a reason.

now if Elway was gone and Kyle was here, I’d bet father shanny would’ve come into play. Not sure I would’ve liked that set up either.
                    Well one needs to remove Ellis from the equation as well for it to have ever been possible.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

Well one needs to remove Ellis from the equation as well for it to have ever been possible.
                      Just a mess all around. No ownership. Ellis. Elway. Russell. Etc etc. this team never really rebuilds in the true sense of the word because all those heads stay. Rebuilds start when FOs are torn down.

Comment

• toilet...bald...thrower.

Comment

4th in the NFL sucks!
                          Wow, now with the personal attacks huh? Just shows your lack of class.

SF is a defensive team and they are a great one as they should be loaded with first round picks. You did finally get some facts out there so good for you. Baby steps.

I will go back to my fantastic life and family while you continue to demean people as an internet tough guy.

Comment

• Chandler Jones in coverage...

Comment

• Comment

• 9-1

SF literally using the same model that’s been championed on this site to win games for years. Elite defenses paired with a QB “who only needs to manage and be average” to win.

now somehow it’s frowned upon? Lmao.

Comment

Working...
                                X