Things aren’t that bad here when you consider what’s happening in Cleveland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things aren’t that bad here when you consider what’s happening in Cleveland

Browns lol now that’s a coaching staff that needs to be fired.

Kyle> McD

Comment

Funny... true...

I have thought that about Cleveland for decades. Because it is true.

It's the only city more ugly and depressing than KC.

Comment

Originally posted by 24champ View Post
        Kyle> McD
        Said no one.

Comment

browns blew it with their coaching hire. It was obvious they should have gone with someone who has been a successful coach or someone that might be thought of as someday being a successful coach by a reasonably informed person. It is the GM and owners fault

Comment

Baker Mayfield going 8-22 100 yds 0 TDs & 2 ints didn’t help.

Comment

Originally posted by 24champ View Post
              Kyle> McD
              I do wonder what McD will look like as a coordinator without Tom Brady. And no, his time in Denver I don’t think is a reflection of what it would look like.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCoachBear View Post

I do wonder what McD will look like as a coordinator without Tom Brady. And no, his time in Denver I don’t think is a reflection of what it would look like.
                What about his time in St. Louis?

Comment

Bobby Turner needs to get some serious love for his ability to develop late/UDFA running backs.

Comment

Problem with Cleveland is they crowned Mayfield as a franchise guy and he even bought his own hype. He scrambles back and right every single time he gets pressure and he isnt fast for the NFL. Then they got him all the offensive weapons and forgot the OL so he goes back and right every time.

Comment

Should have hired Shanny Jr instead of VJ

Comment

Originally posted by go_broncos View Post
                        VJ had a better record as a Bronco HC than Shanny Jr did in the same 2 years with SF. maybe VJ just needed a 3rd year?

Also, SF has played the easiest schedule in the NFL so far. Wait til they have to actually play their division games before we think they are anything decent.

Comment

Originally posted by jmz313 View Post

VJ had a better record as a Bronco HC than Shanny Jr did in the same 2 years with SF. maybe VJ just needed a 3rd year?

Also, SF has played the easiest schedule in the NFL so far. Wait til they have to actually play their division games before we think they are anything decent.
                          SF had a far worse roster and losing culture then Denver when VJ was hired. That why Shannahan and Lynch were giving 6 year deals. Lynch and Shannahan have done a good job of keeping the good players, shedding the problem children and changing the culture.

Comment

Originally posted by elsid13 View Post

SF had a far worse roster and losing culture then Denver when VJ was hired. That why Shannahan and Lynch were giving 6 year deals. Lynch and Shannahan have done a good job of keeping the good players, shedding the problem children and changing the culture.
                            Time will tell. You could be right. I see them going 1-5 in their division this year.

Comment

Originally posted by go_broncos View Post
                              This board would never have given him time to succeed.

Comment

Working...
                              X