Where my boys at?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where my boys at?

Anyone... Or at you at Cheeaman Park doing what they do there.

Can anyone tell me the "New Rules"... Can wr chop it up with no offense or aee there people on your site that get their puasy hurt over text?

Good God, that might get me banned... I don't know any more.

Just want to chop it up with some old school people that like the Donkeys. IT WAS FUN!!! NOBODY COMPLAINED...

Different time... Ban me of you want... I would say I don't care, but I do. Met great people from this site...

You do you, I will continue to be Raider Nation.

Just want to talk **** without pussies hurt...

My friends...

Is this what they're teaching for English in the California penal system nowadays?

Comment

Read the following sentence, and tell me why I banned you.

Originally posted by DontBeMessin View Post
      Nope, and incest isn't with Bronco fans... How many wives or children in your family do you have sex with?

Comment

Uh...
        Attached Files

Comment

Raiders are relocating. How does it feel supporting an organization that gives zero ****s about you?

Comment

Probably in the yard at the joint fighting for respect.

Comment

Hahaha.... This btch knows about Cheeseman Park... WTF?... Probably worked East Colfax too.

Comment

Originally posted by ColoradoDarin View Post
                Is this what they're teaching for English in the California penal system nowadays?
                Look... I talk MAD smack... But, for YEARS... LITERALLY YEARS!!!! I took it from everyone on this site. EVERYONE!!!!!

Now, are you saying I talk smakk and I get banned? Not a good look...

Seriously, some of you are AMAZING!!! SMACK IS SMACK!!! I do not want to hurt anyone's lower female regions. I am sorry if I hurt your grown adults with words over the internet.

But, listen.. It is football... People tqlk smack, if you can't take it - watch Cricket...

Comment

Originally posted by Ratboy View Post
                  Raiders are relocating. How does it feel supporting an organization that gives zero ****s about you?
                  Whaddup OG - To say the truth... It FING SUCKS SWEATY DOG BALLS!!! WOULD YOU WANT THE BRONCOS TO MOVE TO FLORIDA?

Yea... Same feeling...

Comment

Originally posted by Archer81 View Post
                    Read the following sentence, and tell me why I banned you.

Look... I come, talk smakk, then talk football. I never want to hurt those who are timid and can't handle smakk. I apologize, again... Always... But, some handle it, respect it is part of football (maybe they played the game and know), because I did... And after the game is ovet we give MAD repsect.

That is all I request.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Coyote View Post
                      Hahaha.... This btch knows about Cheeseman Park... WTF?... Probably worked East Colfax too.
                      Have no idea what you are talking about. Why don't you tell everyone what you are saying. I live in Oregon...

What are you talking about as in the other places? OBVIOUSLY - YOU know about it, so tell everyone on the site how you know.

I know about Cheesman Park because of this site and people on it. Never heard, nor anyone posted about anything other until you. So...

What is it, tell us how you know about it, and details surrounding the park for ######## hookups....

Comment

Look... I talk MAD smack... But, for YEARS... LITERALLY YEARS!!!! I took it from everyone on this site. EVERYONE!!!!!

Now, are you saying I talk smakk and I get banned? Not a good look...

Seriously, some of you are AMAZING!!! SMACK IS SMACK!!! I do not want to hurt anyone's lower female regions. I am sorry if I hurt your grown adults with words over the internet.

But, listen.. It is football... People tqlk smack, if you can't take it - watch Cricket...
                        I'm not a mod. I was smacking back. Take it like a man*

(*yes I know)

Comment

Look... I come, talk smakk, then talk football. I never want to hurt those who are timid and can't handle smakk. I apologize, again... Always... But, some handle it, respect it is part of football (maybe they played the game and know), because I did... And after the game is ovet we give MAD repsect.

That is all I request.

Yeah this post is just word salad.

Don't talk about people's families. Its been a rule since day one.

Comment

Comment

That is all I request.
                              Your going to get Archer to put it in the butt with your posts.

Comment

Working...
                              X