Kareem Jackson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kareem Jackson

Is an absolute baller. Looks like Elway got this one right. Makes CHJ look like he has concrete in his shoes.

Yup, he's been really good but not at CHJ's expense. Jackson is playing with much more freedom than CHJ who's been following opponents top WR a lot this season. He's been good as well.

Comment

Originally posted by OmegaBronco13 View Post
      Is an absolute baller. Looks like Elway got this one right. Makes CHJ look like he has concrete in his shoes.
      Not for nothin but CHJ has been one of the most steady Broncos I've seen lately or really ever. Dude balls, covers top WRs, and rarely has a flat out awful game. He is a guy you can build a secondary around.

KJ played well with ants in his pants. Great effort, great team effort, will be interesting next week if it is a let down or they build off this win.

Comment

Both balled out yesterday. Keenum Allen was kept in check by Harris. Jackson flat out brings pain when he plays.

Comment

Originally posted by OmegaBronco13 View Post
          Reminds me a little of Dawkins. He delivers a blow and tackles well.

Comment

Loved the signing and said so at the time. That rundown of Ekeler at the goal line was awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by CEH View Post
              Both balled out yesterday. Keenum Allen was kept in check by Harris. Jackson flat out brings pain when he plays.
              Keenum Allen, lol. Well, he played like Keenum yesterday. ;-D

Comment

I looked at the roster - and was surprised by how young this team is. Full of rookies and players with only a few years experience. I think I only counted 5-6 players with 8 or more years in the league. Sanders, Chris Harris, von, Flacco, and Wolfe. Flacco is the old man - but he still has gas in the tank. But he is not a scrambling type QB. He needs protection, time to find the deep receiver. Give him that and he can deliver.

Top priority should be upgrading the O line -- We may have found an ILB (with Johnson) and a wide body (Purcell)to stop the run up the middle. If this is true, the team is only a few players away from contention.

Comment

Jackson is a good player. Too much was made of the signing. In terms of being negative about it.

Comment

Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post
                    Jackson is a good player. Too much was made of the signing. In terms of being negative about it.
                    I think a lot of his friends and relatives post here.

Comment

Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post
                      I think we overpaid but that is the fate of losing teams. So far he’s lived up to his contract though and played better than I had thought

Comment

Originally posted by 4Horsemen View Post

Not for nothin but CHJ has been one of the most steady Broncos I've seen lately or really ever. Dude balls, covers top WRs, and rarely has a flat out awful game. He is a guy you can build a secondary around.

KJ played well with ants in his pants. Great effort, great team effort, will be interesting next week if it is a let down or they build off this win.
                        He's allowed only 1 85-yard game (AB in 2015) and 8 50-yarders in his career. GOTE.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Horsemen View Post

Harris has been blanketing a ton this season. It's unfortunate that the balls he has been giving up have been some back breakers at the end of the game, when we really needed a defender to make a play. Harris is an ultra consistent cover guy, but doesn't make the game changing/saving plays that guys like Champ and Talib did.

Comment

that goal line play was an orange crush all timer !

Comment

Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
                              that goal line play was an orange crush all timer !
                              notice Jackson changed his angle of attack and ran to the pylon to collide with the runner.
                              its was a great play

Comment

Working...
                              X