Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bausby

News?

Has movement in all limbs. Seems like good sign.

Comment

Drop off to Yiadom and Davontae Harris was big.

Comment

Comment

He's fine and flying home with the team.

Comment

That is great news .

Comment

Good, we need him. It sucks that we are probably going to lose Callahan for the year but Bausby has been good.

To be honest Yiadom did improve as the game went on. He has talent I think his problems are more mental than anything. Gruden came out attacking him in week 1 never allowed him to get any confidence.

I wonder what happened to Hollins(?) or whatever his name is. Reed looked better to me, Hollins got shoved and he went down like he was me, a broken down old man with back issues. That said we have zero depth at OLB.

Comment

Originally posted by broncosteven View Post
                Good, we need him. It sucks that we are probably going to lose Callahan for the year but Bausby has been good.

To be honest Yiadom did improve as the game went on. He has talent I think his problems are more mental than anything. Gruden came out attacking him in week 1 never allowed him to get any confidence.

I wonder what happened to Hollins(?) or whatever his name is. Reed looked better to me, Hollins got shoved and he went down like he was me, a broken down old man with back issues. That said we have zero depth at OLB.
                Yiadom has all the physical tools, he's just stupid. You can't expect to hold onto the jersey of a WR for 15 yards and not expect to get called for it. Basuby has definitely outplayed him. Yiadom better step his game up or he won't be in the NFL long.

Comment

Originally posted by ZONA View Post

Yiadom has all the physical tools, he's just stupid. You can't expect to hold onto the jersey of a WR for 15 yards and not expect to get called for it. Basuby has definitely outplayed him. Yiadom better step his game up or he won't be in the NFL long.
                  When he doesn't hold he has piss poor timing getting his arms in there to break up passes too. Not sure if he can develop it but as you say he won't be in the NFL long if he doesn't.

Comment

When Bryce comes back - we should have a nice backfield...

Comment

Originally posted by Action View Post
                      True - actually I thought Devontae Harris and Duke Dawson weren't too shabby either though both made mistakes.

Comment

Originally posted by Action View Post
                        2 more weeks right?

Comment

Bryce won't stay on field for more than a game and a half sadly. Bausby as been a godsend. He's a solid CB.

Comment

Originally posted by ZONA View Post

2 more weeks right?
                            I'll be surprised if he plays this year at all.

Comment

I read Bausby flew home with the team. Hopefully, he fully recovers. He has been playing well. That was a vicious hit (unintentional) by AJ. When I saw it, I thought Bausby was going to be paralyzed.

Comment

Working...
                              X