Jalen Ramsey Requests Trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jalen Ramsey Requests Trade

I'm (not) optimistic, are you? This would dramatically improve our ability to get to the QB, just not sure we're actually competing this year.
    Last edited by El Guapo; 09-16-2019, 06:19 PM. Reason: Grammatical

Ramsey to the pats is my guess.

Comment

Originally posted by spdirty View Post
      Kill me. Haha

Comment

They want a first but he is only 24 (turning 25 in a month) so he's still young enough to justify giving up a 1st. But his contract will be massive soon and we don't have that kind of room without parting ways with key players next year

Comment

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/jacksonv...-ramsey-18953/

You really want 13.7 on our books next year? Not like we are in the running for playoffs or anything.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWave View Post
            They want a first but he is only 24 (turning 25 in a month) so he's still young enough to justify giving up a 1st. But his contract will be massive soon and we don't have that kind of room without parting ways with key players next year
            You do this all day and twice on Sunday. He's in his prime, has years and years of elite level play ahead, and is desperately needed in this division. This is EXACTLY the CB Req was talking about being needed for Fangio's defense. Then DEN only needs to address ILB theoretically in the draft and that's if Fangio can get this defense playing the way its supposed to. I think another 3-4 DE is also needed cause Wolfe is just done. He should be released at years end. Gostis is JAG and Dremont is a rook with a lot of promise.
            So, yeah giving up a high 1st for Ramsey is a solid move. I would try to do 2 2nds of course but if they want a 1st then hell yeah, you do it. He's an elite shut down corner in the mold of Champ.
            Thats what's desperately needed in DEN. I would try to dump Yiadom on them as well.
            This is of course if your sold on Lock. Who should play the moment he comes back from IR. Flacco isn't doing anything that Lock can't do right now as a rookie.
            This team needs young, PROVEN, ELITE ATHLETES. That's what Ramsey is.

Comment

I think we need a LT more than we need a CB, JMO.

Comment

Originally posted by R8R H8R View Post
                I think we need a LT more than we need a CB, JMO.
                Is Cam Robinson or Will Richardson available? Are they having a fire sale in JAX?
                Serious question cause if Elway can get his foot in the door with a Ramsey conversation, maybe it could lead to an OT.

Comment

Originally posted by socalorado View Post

Is Cam Robinson or Will Richardson available? Are they having a fire sale in JAX?
                  Serious question cause if Elway can get his foot in the door with a Ramsey conversation, maybe it could lead to an OT.
                  Robinson is hurt again with a knee.

Comment

Originally posted by spdirty View Post
                    Seems like every time a talented player wants out, he's rumored to go to the Pats... and then the Pats get him!!! lol

Comment

Ramsey is a high-maintenance headcase. He'd be a disaster in a struggling team like the Broncos.

Comment

Originally posted by elsid13 View Post

Robinson is hurt again with a knee.
                        Who cares? He's probably STILL better than Bolles with a hurt knee. Hell, put Semian out there at LT. Can't be worse. I would trade for Will Richardson for that PITT 3rd. But they are already thin at OT so I bet they wouldn't do it.

Comment

he's going to want a huge deal. i'm not sure what teams are capable of giving up the picks then have the money to pay 20 million to a corner. probably a team with a cheap qb? kc probably is in the conversation. cleveland too.

Comment

Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
                            Ramsey is a high-maintenance headcase. He'd be a disaster in a struggling team like the Broncos.
                            Nah, the one thing this team has is a lot of Vets and long term coaches. He would fall in line.

Comment

Broncos didn’t want Talib no way they take on Ramsey’s personality.

plus Ramsey will want huge money. Broncos don’t even want to pay Harris

Comment

Working...
                              X