Freeman should be the starting RB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freeman should be the starting RB

I think both guys should be used heavily, but IMO, Freeman is just getting it done better than Lindsay right now and should receive more of the touches. His vision is better, he breaks more tackles, he picks up the blitz better. He needs to be the starter. Keeps Lindsay fresher and he's still going to contribute in a big way. But I think Freeman is playing better right now.

Yea he is the better than Lindsey. Much better in the pass game and natural catcher of the ball. Catching the ball takes a lot of concentration from Lindsey. For some ****ING reason the caiching staff has done a couple times already this year by glhaving Freeman in the ball is moving to the goalline and they put the 190 lb back in.

Comment

Agreed, I actually thought this last year as well, before Freeman was hurt. I really like Lindsay and he is a playmaker in the right situations, but Freeman makes the offense go.

Comment

they've been getting 50-50 touches really. who starts is probably package based. Or its a token gesture to the 2018 pro bowler. As long as Royce keeps getting the touches.

I'd like to see lindsay get some touches on less gadget-ity plays.

Comment

Originally posted by jmz313 View Post
          they've been getting 50-50 touches really. who starts is probably package based. Or its a token gesture to the 2018 pro bowler. As long as Royce keeps getting the touches.

I'd like to see him be mindful of who he is playing as well. Too many attempts to bounce outside against Chicago.

Comment

Originally posted by jmz313 View Post

I'd like to see less gadgety plays.

Comment

I'd like to see more of Freeman and Lindsay and less of Flacco. Both backs have plenty of talent but it's hard to get a running game established when you throw 50 passes

Comment

Khalfani Muhammad should be playing

Comment

Agreed. It’s as if Scangerellio is using them in the opposite roles until he finally realized it in the 4th qtr. This team actually has some serious weapons but the o line isn’t doing them any favors and Scangerellio is just lost with his play calling.
                  If he uses Lock the same way he’s using Flacco when he comes back you guys need to go burn down the damn place.

Comment

I agree. The play calling just seems random and without any overall strategy

Comment

Agreed. I'd like to see probably 60/40 Freeman split on their touches.

Comment

I felt this way last year before Freeman got hurt, even when PL was flashing. When Freeman came back he was not the same, so I get the decision at that point.

PL is not built to be a #1 back, and certainly not built to consistently run between the tackles close to the goal line. He will keep getting injured and then we'll ruin a weapon.

Comment

Originally posted by Hugh Jasole View Post
                          I felt this way last year before Freeman got hurt, even when PL was flashing. When Freeman came back he was not the same, so I get the decision at that point.

PL is not built to be a #1 back, and certainly not built to consistently run between the tackles close to the goal line. He will keep getting injured and then we'll ruin a weapon.
                          Agreed 100 percent. Love Lindsey but Freeman is the better player and built for the NFL high workload.

Comment

Working...
                          X