Say what you want, Flacco was clutch.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Say what you want, Flacco was clutch.

A couple throws looked wank. But overall, Flacco threw a few absolute darts out there. We haven’t seen that kind of velocity since Cutler.

He’s a strength of the offense whether you like it or not. Right now the heat is on Fangio, Scangarello, and the horrid offensive line.

I was pleased, the worst pass the out to Sanders... meh, what can you do

Comment

So was Tebow. We need a QB who delivers more than 1-2 drives per game.

Comment

I just wish Fangio would rush as hard as he did the last drive for the first 3/4 of the game.

Comment

Flacco played the Tebow role to near perfection.

Comment

Flacco has actually been pretty solid behind this shaky o-line, aside from a few throws a lot of the faults were on the designed play calls shame he won't get a fair shake here I think Drew Lock takes over once hes healthy, because if we play D and have really bad play calls like we have had the last 2 games our record won't be pretty not to mention if refs wanna come in and stick it to us we definitely can't beat them.

Comment

only shows up in 4th quarter..won't work when we start playing against good QB's.
              time for him to show up from the beginning

Comment

The INT was a poorly thrown pass......just saying

Comment

Until the play-calling went too cute for its own good, Flacco was playing well, then well again after it when we needed the points. There was one series I think was 3 mis-direction/screens called on 3 consecutive plays that the Bears just ate up. We were carving them up 10-15 yards up the middle, don't know why we went away from it, stopped ourselves, until those last 2 drives.

Comment

Haters gon hate

Comment

He is the least of our problems. Oline is number 1. Dline and linebackers 2

Comment

Simmons was a beast today

Comment

In a complete talent mismatch between this offense and their defense, I thought the gameplan they went with was sound and Flacco mostly carried it out. Run, be patient, accept a low scoring 3 quarters, and drive on a tired defense late. Blowing it on that bad goalline pick made the margin for victory late razor thin—which ultimately cost them. Otherwise it really did go exactly according the plan you would draw up for beating a superior team with an elite defense.

Comment

I swear we ran on every second and long. **** playcalling especially in the red zonew

Comment

" clutch ' apparently has a very low threshold .
                              Joe was ok.

Comment

Working...
                              X