Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minkah Fitzpatrick

get him Elway. Worth a 1st IMO.

I loved this guy coming out of college. We desperately need another CB. It makes too much sense to happen, I’m afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by qbronco View Post
      I loved this guy coming out of college. We desperately need another CB. It makes too much sense to happen, I’m afraid.
      Sounds good but this team needs a real NT and an upgrade at ILB first. That will improve the CB play more than a new CB.

Comment

He’s worth a 2nd.. been fine but not great.

Comment

First is too high especially as we may have another high pick. 2nd and 3rd would be a consideration.

Comment

Originally posted by jmz313 View Post

Sounds good but this team needs a real NT and an upgrade at ILB first. That will improve the CB play more than a new CB.
            We could also... I don't know... Maybe try to rush with Von Miller and Bradley Chubb rather than scheming them into Oblivion. Because if we actually attack the QB with the Defensive weapons, then the CBs will only have to hold until our rush gets home. Notice that we didn't have a NT or ILB last year when Chubb almost got a sack record as a Rookie. Oh and we also had less CB depth then too.

Comment

I'm all for bringing him in.

MINKAH!!!!!

Comment

And play him in the slot where he will excel. Don't do what Miami is doing with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Coyote View Post

We could also... I don't know... Maybe try to rush with Von Miller and Bradley Chubb rather than scheming them into Oblivion. Because if we actually attack the QB with the Defensive weapons, then the CBs will only have to hold until our rush gets home. Notice that we didn't have a NT or ILB last year when Chubb almost got a sack record as a Rookie. Oh and we also had less CB depth then too.
                  2 wrongs don't make a right but we had better DL play last season against the run than we did Monday night. its a one game sample set but Shelby Harris isn't a NT. hard to get von and chubb dialed up to sack Qbs if its always 3rd and short. ILB is weak as well as everyone can see.

start forcing 3rd and 7 and watch Von and Chubb get some stats.

Comment

That's very interesting. Minkah is kind of a hybrid safety/CB that Fangio loves to have in his defense.

Comment

elways doesnt do cool **** anymore.

im reading some saying the dolphins would listen starting with a 2nd. steep, but it's not a first at least.

Comment

Originally posted by yerner View Post
                        elways doesnt do cool **** anymore.

im reading some saying the dolphins would listen starting with a 2nd. steep, but it's not a first at least.
                        Exactly right! I doubt it happens but would be cool if we can get him for a 3rd and maybe a 3 next year.

Comment

i read some negatives about his play though, doesn't have a real position. can he play straight up corner? i dunno, he's intriguing.] but i certainly haven't watched him in the nfl enough to know.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos786 View Post
                            That's very interesting. Minkah is kind of a hybrid safety/CB that Fangio loves to have in his defense.
                            I heard it was a 1st at the least. Some GMs mocked that because of the haul they got with Houston and said no way a GM will bite with a 1st.

Comment

a one is likely too rich for our blood but i'd be ok with a 2nd and future 5th or something if this guy is still a prospect.

Comment

Working...
                              X