Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watching the game tonight: Carolina vs Bucs

anyone watching?

Horrible. I should be starting for one of these teams.

And I'm just a regular...guy. Just a normal dude.

Comment

Panthers scored 14 points but no TDs.
      4 FGs and a safety.

Cam Newton went from an almost perfect season to being what he is today after SB50.

That's what Von Miller can do to QBs when you release him to destroy instead of drop him into coverage.
      Especially if he had a guy like Ware or Chubb on the other side also attacking...

Comment

Ugh WTF Cam WTF... #sadface

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xbapWBd6nJI

Comment

I watched most of it. Newton is broken, started in the SB, continued to the next season when the Broncos hammered him in game one and continued the next games when other D's hammered him still trying to use him as an RPO guy.

Carolina has kept Rivera, gone through Mike Shula as OC and Norv Turner. Paradis did ok, I had to laugh at the end when Arians called two consecutive timeouts with the game on the line, actually ran 20 yds down the sideline to get an officials attention.

Then Norv Turner calls some goofyass misdirection play with a direct snap to McCafferey.

Comment

CAM is a peacock.
            more focused on his post game atire than the gameplan each week.
            How many hours do you think he spends in front of a mirror?
            We all recall how he declined to attempt to recover his own fumble in the SUPERBOWL.
            when I guy puts in a COWARDLY effort in THE biggest game, you cant be surprized that he plays like a pretty-boy.
            I was never a fan, dude might retire before the season end.
            whimp.

Comment

I watched the first half and it looks like Arians my be helping Winston play better. Both teams looked rusty

Comment

I don’t like defending Cam, but he’s dealing with injuries. That failed play by McCaffrey should have been hiked to Cam. Cam has an amazing stat on 3rd or 4th &1 plays. He gets the first or goal on 89% of his trys.

Comment

Originally posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
                  I watched the first half and it looks like Arians my be helping Winston play better. Both teams looked rusty
                  arians? WTF about TODD BOLES !
                  That defense is a huge upgrade over last year.

Comment

Working...
                  X