X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trevor Siemian: Starting QB for the New York Jets

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/sta...58240920080384

What is the butt pirate up to?

Darnold has mono - means Trevor will probably get a few weeks before he can return.

Comment

Mono. I hope Darnold isn’t hooking up with 17 year olds like the last SC QB was.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	FlippantAdorableAmbushbug-small.gif
Views:	612
Size:	892.9 KB
ID:	2492839

Comment

whats real ****ed up is we could have just kept Semen at QB and saved a ton of money for like production... Semen, KeenHAM, Falco,,, who gives a ****

Comment

I really hope Siemian really taxes some ass up in NY. I liked him better than Case and Paxton/Brock.

Comment

Originally posted by Strip Sacked View Post
              I really hope Siemian really taxes some ass up in NY. I liked him better than Case and Paxton/Brock.
              Ditto.

Comment

Trev got shell shocked by the horrific OL play he experienced. Was always a journeyman talent at best but you could see the difference between Trev when he first played and the Trev that was a meltdown every play after all the ass kickings. I hope he has a nice career as a backup.

Comment

He looks thrilled.

The Broncos had to rely on him more than they should because of the other QB failures [Sanchez, Lynch]. I wish Elway had kept Siemian as the long-term backup. He seems to be a smart guy with a good football IQ and that's a valuable trait for a backup QB in the room and on the bench. I hope he plays well.

Comment

Originally posted by -Rod- View Post

He looks thrilled.

The Broncos had to rely on him more than they should because of the other QB failures [Sanchez, Lynch]. I wish Elway had kept Siemian as the long-term backup. He seems to be a smart guy with a good football IQ and that's a valuable trait for a backup QB in the room and on the bench. I hope he plays well.
                    Getting rid of Siemian was a dumb, short-sighted move to appease bloodthirsty fans. It made no sense.

Comment

Siemian gets to work with DT again.

Comment

Darnold! Mono! Too f-ing funny. All the d-love that guy got on this board.

Comment

Who got what?

Name:	LAMAR.jpg?format=2500w.jpg
Views:	465
Size:	183.3 KB
ID:	2492997

Comment

Name:	x5dbzmtm2wgdytizse6t.jpg
Views:	461
Size:	83.7 KB
ID:	2492999

Comment

I'll always remember that first pass play he had, against the Panthers on SNF - where he pulled the throw back, and then pitched it side-armed. It seemed like we really had something that game. (I will also always remember that game for the way Cam Newton was just punished the whole night. I don't think he's ever been the same, after those two games in a row.) I would have loved to see him stay here as sort of a career back-up, al a Gary Kubiak.

Comment

Working...
                              X