Bears at Broncos Previews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post

You think Denver can score 27 on them? What 3 pick 6s?
    Apparently Vegas does. And the Broncos had 6 ypp against Oakland, so the offense looks good so far.

Comment

Originally posted by itswutz4dinna View Post

Apparently Vegas does. And the Broncos had 6 ypp against Oakland, so the offense looks good so far.
      They have Denver scoring 18 pts if the total is 40.5 Bears -2.5.

Comment

They have Denver scoring 18 pts if the total is 40.5 Bears -2.5.
        They set the lines based on how people will bet, not what will happen.

​​​​That's why the O/U figures to be low.

Comment

They set the lines based on how people will bet, not what will happen.

​​​​That's why the O/U figures to be low.
          It is correlated. Spread is low because they know it is going to be a defensive ugly game.

Comment

Originally posted by Zerovoltz View Post

Your wallet hopes you are right
            Not really. Much better games to bet on this week. I did take Denver in a small 50 man survivor pool at work though.

An 0-2 start won't worry me in the least as far as our bet goes. Denver will win 6 home games regardless. Pretty sure they can pick up 1 road win for us to push.

You seem to forget how bad VJ really was?

Comment

Ill take Denver 24-13. Like us in the home opener. Nagy looks like a stubborn coach to me

Comment

It is correlated. Spread is low because they know it is going to be a defensive ugly game.
                Guaranteed the public is slamming the under though. Which means the over is the play.

Comment

Originally posted by Zealot View Post
                  Ill take Denver 24-13. Like us in the home opener. Nagy looks like a stubborn coach to me
                  Meh, I don't know about 24 points. Their D line will give our Oline fits. Bolles guaranteed to have 2 holding penalties, give us another 2 from other guys, a few false starts, I'll give Chicago D 3 sacks on the day. I'm thinking something more like 17-13 Broncos.

Comment

Mack will likely push around Bolles & Wilkinson at whim. It will be up to Flacco to get rid of it quickly. And the run needs to work... I think that is possible from what I've seen. I hope we can keep Mack from destroying us on O.

Meanwhile... I hope not... but very much think Coach Fangio will have Von and Chubb delaying and breaking off into coverage instead of set to kill mode. Without our power rushers actually rushing, Trubisky will likely have enough time to hit his forth read and Fangio will say "We need to do better" of course not including himself really because he's still gonna bring the same broke scheme that doesn't match the Broncos personel the next week after that too...

Or the Broncos will amaze me; Fangio will adjust and Miller & Chubb will be allowed to crush fools again... I'm hoping for a miracle and that the old Gangster realizes that his safe scheme isn't working for the Broncos and he learns to be aggresive with his Defensive weapons. I am starting to have a Knowshon durring the anthem style drippy face about my beloved Broncos... I would love to not be all bummed out watching Broncos games this season. So I'm hoping in my heart, whilst my mind is acting like Agamemnon.

I'm going with my heart. Because loyalty.

13-10 Broncos.

Comment

Chicago last year had brain farts in Miami and Giants

denver plays most NFC foes at home tough

problem could be keeping Trubisky in the pocket and still get to quarterback hits

Last edited by CEH; 09-13-2019, 06:36 AM.

Comment

Good for 16th in the league. After one game against possibly the worst defense we will see all year. We were 18th in the league last year.

I don't know if "good" is the right word for it.

Comment

lookout for this guy

Click image for larger version

Name:	GettyImages-1052082728.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	43.6 KB
ID:	2493171

Comment

I don't know WTF to expect Sunday. Home cooking is a good thing. I like Scangs passing concepts, there's an open receiver all the time, chunk plays are possible with proper timing and execution. As Scang, Flacco and everybody else has said it's a matter of everybody doing their job.

The D can't allow 89% pass completions, short 3rd downs, 10-14 3rd down conversions.

Comment

I have faith and reasons to believe that the team that played and lost to the Raiders last Monday night is not an indication of what this team is really like.
                              It's a new system, new players, new coaches and a host of new things that will soon start to get sorted out.
                              We have good players all around. We just need to find a way to gel them altogether.
                              One game doesn't make or break our season.
                              We've won up to 6 games in a row in the past to start the season, only to find ourselves out of the picture by season's end, by the same token, we've made the play-offs with a no so-so record and even won a super bowl as a wild card team, so, that's that.

What I'm saying is that you guys are reading too much into one game and getting all down ready to throw the towel.
                              Gruden is a hell of a head coach and a superb strategian. He knows football. This is what, his second third year with the raiders?
                              I think one can expect that a turn around of the raiders was a matter of time...
                              Contrary to popular believe, I truly believe this team has the potential to have an explosive offense more than it does as a defensive powerhouse.

Comment

Working...
                              X