No announcement yet.

Bears at Broncos Previews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's gonna be all about who squishes whom first... And after seeing our D last week... I'm just hoping they don't squish too hard...

Comment

Their defense is going to push our offense stuff in hard. Our Oline better have the gel ready.

Comment

Originally posted by GreatBronco16 View Post
        Their defense is going to push our offense stuff in hard. Our Oline better have the gel ready.
        I'm really hoping Chubb and Miller will feast on Trubisky. If we cant get any production from our pass-rush; then we're going to be in a lot of trouble.

Comment

Bears were both a top 10 scoring defense as well as scoring offense last year. An unimpressive week one is a factor. Is GB that good? Is Chicago in decline?

Comment

Good thing our Butt is on IR.

Comment

Some Bears nuggets - Talk in Chicago is that they are internally very concerned that Mitch Trubisky is not the man. Players questioning his confidence and ability. When asked about the Packers game, Mitch said "I was told not to discuss last weeks game". ....so you have the coaching staff trying to protect him with a gag order....that he goes out and tells the media exists with this answer.....rumors that Chicago media are about to publish some damning article(s) to this effect. Many are calling this a critical game in Chicago as another loss would only make all this worse there.

So, Bronco fans...you are getting a team whose QB's confidence is hanging by a mere thread apparently. (if nothing else, at least Flacco is utterly confident in himself still at this point) Having already lost the one road game you'll be favored in....you've got a very shaky QB coming to your house. You could literally be the nail in the Bears coffin already in week 2.

Comment

Trubisky will look good this week.

bears 23-9.

Comment

Yeah, this will be the game Trubisky revives his career.
                  Bears 27-16

Comment

CHI 9
                    DEN 3

Comment

Originally posted by peacepipe View Post
                      Yeah, this will be the game Trubisky revives his career.
                      Bears 27-16
                      For a guy named Peacepipe you really need to chill out my friend. You meant to say that this will be the game VonChubb make up for their lack of week 1 sacks. They'll feast on the pressure weighted QB and help the defense get back on track.

21-6

Us, the good guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post

bears 23-9.
                        Only if he breaks contain. Never been impressed.

Comment

I have a feeling this could be a 16 to 3 type loss.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post

bears 23-9.
                            Bears have had 10 days to prep...besides Tbiscuit looking bad last week, their O-line was way off kilter as well. They tended to get good line play last year so I'd like to think the 10 days prep will benefit that group more than most.

If Fangio adjusts and decides to actually use his 2 elite pass rushers.....as pass rushers instead of safeties....that would help...I think the Broncos D will have to keep the bears out of the endzone to have a chance because I believe the Bears D is going to be a HUGE problem.

I tend to think that we know with a great deal of certainty that the Bears D will give Denvers offense trouble. I'm sure you'd like to think that the Denver D will give the Bears offense trouble. If the Broncos insist on running the Elmer Fudd defense like they did in week 1, Tbiscuit will get the reprieve he needs and the Bears will win the game.

To me it hinges entirely on what Von and Chubb do.....or rather, are allowed to do.

Comment

Nagy will run the ball up the gut and test our MLB's. We will probably fail the test and get ground down to a 16-10 loss.

Comment

Working...
                              X