Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where was this badass defense I kept hearing about?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where was this badass defense I kept hearing about?

Thoughts?

At least Roc Alexander got destroyed by Manning, Harrison, and Wayne.

Yaidom makes me miss Roby. ROBY.

Comment

The weaknesses are what they where last year. D-line, inside linebackers, and 2nd CB. Can't say I'm surprised since they didn't address any of these issues.

Comment

With an offense like ours we dont need a defense. Thought that was obvious

Comment

Originally posted by jutang View Post
          At least Roc Alexander got destroyed by Manning, Harrison, and Wayne.

Yaidom makes me miss Roby. ROBY.
          Roby took entire games off though even though he had some talent. Yiadom just sucks.

Comment

Defense laid an egg. The offense didn’t help out until it was too late, but the defense never touched Carr. He had a clean pocket all game.Gruden out coached Fangio. Fangio & Scangarello are learning on the job; hope they expedite their learning curve or they won’t last long enough to correct it.

Comment

Carr gets the ball out fast and always has.

The real issue is that they didn’t face many 3rd and Klong’s tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mile High Salute View Post

Roby took entire games off though even though he had some talent. Yiadom just sucks.
                Yaidom getting torched was the perfect thing for a safety to pick up on and use to his advantage for a pick. I was hoping Simmons would jump the route and take one to the house.

Hopefully Broncos learn from it and look like a team next week.

Comment

Working...
                X