Fire Fangio Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fire Fangio Thread

Guess we know why nobody wanted this ****head as HC around the league for 30 plus years. Take a top 5 D and turn it into ****. Carr doesn’t even need to clean his uniform after tonight. Disgusting.

Elect to kick FGs down 15 in the middle of 4th Quarter, Dumb. Someone tell this idiot you need TDs.

Fire Elway. He’s a clown.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
      Fire Elway. He’s a clown.
      Yeah. Why fire Fangio? Who hired him? Who hired Radio?

Comment

Ugh, i thought Radio sucked... Fangios defense is some sad ass **** to watch... this team is gonna get lit up by teams much better that the Raiders... this game would have been 60+ against if playing KC or NE...

Comment

Originally posted by socalorado View Post

Yeah. Why fire Fangio? Who hired him? Who hired Radio?
          Clean house. Clearly Elway can’t find a QB worth a damn and a decent HC.

Comment

Overreaction week 1 is the best. Honestly the problem is dishonest fans who assume 8 wins is the floor of this team when that is probably best case scenario.

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
              Overreaction week 1 is the best. Honestly the problem is dishonest fans who assume 8 wins is the floor of this team when that is probably best case scenario.
              That team isn’t winning 3 games the way it stands... our schedule has absolute beatings earmarked for this group of pretenders...

fangio better pull out that defensive genius wand and swiping...

Comment

We suck. I can’t do another year of it. It bums me out too much so I’m just gonna close my eyes and pretend football isn’t happening anymore In my life. I fell in love finally with a good one and I’d rather be spending time with her than watching this uninspired, uninteresting, boring game

Comment

Way too early, but we may be looking at another Wade. Great coordinator who shouldn't be commanding a team.

Comment

Def outcoached. The team wasnt ready, and the talent is not being put into situations to succeed. Chris Harris shaking his head in disbelief. In the 1st quarter!

Comment

Originally posted by B-Large View Post

That team isn’t winning 3 games the way it stands... our schedule has absolute beatings earmarked for this group of pretenders...

fangio better pull out that defensive genius wand and swiping...
                      No need to convince me. I have mentioned several times this is a bottom 5 team. Halfway through the year at trade deadline Sanders will get traded to a contender and possibly Harris too. The roster talent is extremely low in spots.

Comment

He spent the entire game looking like he was trying to pass a kidney stone.

Comment

Originally posted by Brohemoth View Post
                          Way too early, but we may be looking at another Wade. Great coordinator who shouldn't be commanding a team.
                          This is what I was thinking too. Wade 2.0

Comment

Imagine being a Rams fan right now.
                            Attached Files

Comment

lol its been 1 week defense wasn't great but firing the guy is the stupidest thing I've read all day.

Comment

Working...
                              X