• Show
Clear All

• VON MILLER

he had an awesome game.

tremendous effort.

Comment

did you see that one play

Comment

I dont always trash players, but when I do I make sure they are Hall of Fame players.

Comment

he was nonexistent

Comment

He's simply not as quick as before...that explosive hair trigger movement is gone. Still a good player but nothing like his heyday.

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
              I dont always trash players, but when I do I make sure they are Hall of Fame players.
              I just target the ones who live off reputation instead of effort

Comment

He didn’t even look like he was trying, or he was just owned that badly... Chubb and Miller might as well just sat this one out, or basically did

Comment

Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post

I just target the ones who live off reputation instead of effort
                  You predetermined your argument.

Comment

Sell him

Comment

Its hard for them to get pressure when they were completely kept of balance. Gruden schooled the D tonight. sucks, hopefully its doesn't happen when they play here.

Their fans finally got a reason to cheer. This is what an 8-8 team looks like.

Comment

Half the D just stands around. Especially if the play is going the opposite directions. Bad sign.

Comment

Funny thing is he can do nothing the next 4 years, has his ring makes a ton of money, will be in the ring and hall of fame...we should have never paid him or DT their contracts.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojef View Post
                            Funny thing is he can do nothing the next 4 years, has his ring makes a ton of money, will be in the ring and hall of fame...we should have never paid him or DT their contracts.
                            "Let's just not pay anyone."

Brilliant. Have you shopped this idea around? Could land you a front office gig somewhere.

Comment

Did you not get enough responses to your "CARR, no need to wash his uniform" thread?

Comment

Working...
                              X